A vital blow – After last year’s defeat by UFS lead, civilian defense forces, Coalition leadership has developed a new strategy. The garrison and communication hubs in Sanger, Texas are too important to relinquish. Knowing that CDF forces have been relieved by a UFS battalion, ROEs will no longer be an issue. Coalition military planners have agreed that multiple SOG teams be pulled from the northern offensive line to remedy the repeated Federal incursions into Texas.
- OPERATION: Southern Front IV
- DATE: February 19-20, 2022
- AO: D14 Airsoft – Sanger, TX,
- REGISTRATION: $120.00 + Tax per player
- EVENT CAP: of only 400 Players
- ATTENTION!! All American Milsim Events are bio bb only!!
Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-in:
- Southern Front IV PVC Patch
- AMSL Event Veteran PVC Patch
- AO Map
- Ticket for Game End Raffle