American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Reaperx1911

Question about EYE PRO

ok i noticed on the rule set that no mesh goggles is that in affect for IRONCLAD and if so i have some IGOG's glasses that have a rating of 87.+ engraved on the lense that form a very tight fit around my eyes would those be allowed?

The rules are standard due to insurance requirements.  They have to have a seal or gasket.  If they are just shooting glasses they will be rejected even if they make a "very tight fit" around you eyes.  Post a link to them and I will give you a firm answer.

Cant find them online i picked them up at my local scheels store i have used them at my local fields even taken bbs to them without any issues i prolly will end up getting new goggles for ironclad but i will bring them anyway cuz i wear them as sunglasses too

I am also going to be wearing a helmet and a lower mesh guardfor my mouthdont know if that can be taken into consideration but whatever the staff decides i will follow and i will be more then willing to let the staff look at it all on the day too

A helmet and lower mask has no bearing on insurance requirements.  Come find me at the safety brief and I'll give you a for sure answer, but just be prepared encase the answer is no.