American MilSim
TheJP

Minor Application

My dad and I want to play at Copperhead 3 this year. I am only 14 years old but have been actively playing airsoft for 2 years. What forms must my dad complete and do we bring these notarized forms to Copperhead or do we need to send them somewhere first to get approval prior to coming to the event?

http://americanmilsim.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3936-age-requirements-for-ams-events/

This might make more sense. If your dad is going to be onsite, you only need to get the minor application approved. You can download it at the anove link, and email it to the address provided on the form for prior approval.

http://americanmilsim.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3936-age-requirements-for-ams-events/

This might make more sense. If your dad is going to be onsite, you only need to get the minor application approved. You can download it at the anove link, and email it to the address provided on the form for prior approval.

Thanks alex. will do.

I'm going to OP Black Site in November, and I'll am 16, and if it isn't too much trouble I'd like to know what I need to do in order to play. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for yalls help.

I'm going to OP Black Site in November, and I'll am 16, and if it isn't too much trouble I'd like to know what I need to do in order to play. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for yalls help.

This spells it out better.

If a 17 year old will be attending an American Milsim event does that 17 year old have to have a temporary guardians papers filled out and does he/she need to have the Minor application filled out?

If a 17 year old will be attending an American Milsim event does that 17 year old have to have a temporary guardians papers filled out and does he/she need to have the Minor application filled out?