American MilSim
TheJP

Minor Application

Jp please help i am 15 years of age I am quite knowledgeable and have gone to many ops. i will be going with my parents and bringing a friend so what does he have to fill out this is all for blue/ grey i really need some enlightening on this so i can get my info out as soon as possible. if you do see this please reply. oh i also need to know what i need to bring.

Jp please help i am 15 years of age I am quite knowledgeable and have gone to many ops. i will be going with my parents and bringing a friend so what does he have to fill out this is all for blue/ grey i really need some enlightening on this so i can get my info out as soon as possible. if you do see this please reply. oh i also need to know what i need to bring.

You and your friend will need to fill out the Application and be approved. You then will need your guardian to be on site while you attend this event as well as be granted temporary guardianship of your friend.

So..

Apply

Get approval

Downlaod Temp Guardian and medical Release for your friend.

Guardian must be on site while you attend.

Have friends guardian fill out paperwork.

Guardian must also be granted temporary guardianship to your mother/father of your friend as well.

what needs to be emailed and does anything need to be filled out and turned in the day of OP Blue/Grey, October 12th

The App itself needs to be filled out and emailed, other paper work such as the AMS and Ballahack release will need to be filled out on site or downloaded filled out and turned in at check-in.

I just Sent out the approval via email, but to give you guys a little info about my self I am 14 but my birthday is coming up real soon, I have been on many ops in my 4-5 years of airsoft experience. I started airsoft because its fun, exciting, and I enjoy it. im not like most 14 year olds some have mistaken my age at my school for being 15-16 years old for my personality and maturity. I play by the rules, if anything what I hate the most if people don't follow the rules. Im writing this only because I really want to go to this op it looks a lot of fun and Ive wanted to go since Bo said something at Tim vs Bob 4. Hope you guys accept my Minor Form and if you do then that's awesome see you guys there, if not then I understand, Thanks.

-Kev

I'm 13 ( The kind of 13 year old who's 6 foot, 150 lbs. and you mistake to be 15 ) and planning to go to an AMS op sooner or later but I have a few questions

- Does the parent/guardian have to play, and if so, do they have to be right next to you the whole time? My dad doesn't exactly have my PT scores.

- The temporary guardianship forum is only if someone besides a parent is taking and bringing me from the event, right?

- If I sign up as an individual am I allowed to have a say in which squad I'm in?

hello im 14 but looking to do this for my 15th b-day I have good experience in airsofting and work in a team is what I found great in this I understand how to work tactically with a team and hopefully going to get much more experience but if I come with two of my friends and my dad we need the three forms for my friends and one for me if parent is there it got really confusing when reading this im mature for my age and don't swear (well except for once when I was shout in my private I fell and swore under my breath) if im wrong please correct me on this form or email me at [email protected] thanks and looks really fun.

hi if this is my first American milsim event but im with a team. Im 14 but my parents have agrred to do a temporary guardian form, you said you can run into issues with people under 16. If all the paper work is filled out will I be able to go?

Thanks

hi if this is my first American milsim event but im with a team. Im 14 but my parents have agrred to do a temporary guardian form, you said you can run into issues with people under 16. If all the paper work is filled out will I be able to go?

Thanks

Yes, as long as you have a guardian or temporary guardian on site.

You will also need to fill out the player minor application.

So I've got a couple questions: 

I plan on attending Blue/Grey 2 this year. I will be either traveling with my father or with several other friends over the age of 16. So I'm either attending with my father (who would not be playing but could stay near the AO if need be) or several friends (none of which would be considered my adult guardian.

Can you please tell me what I need to do for both possibles decisions. Thank you.

So I've got a couple questions: 

I plan on attending Blue/Grey 2 this year. I will be either traveling with my father or with several other friends over the age of 16. So I'm either attending with my father (who would not be playing but could stay near the AO if need be) or several friends (none of which would be considered my adult guardian.

Can you please tell me what I need to do for both possibles decisions. Thank you.

E-mail JP with your situation and let him know what;s going on so you can get a definitive answer. JP [at] americanmilsim.com

Do you need a parent onsite if you are 17? 

Hey buddy, send JP a PM or e-mail him your question. He's getting pretty busy with events beginning to ramp up and I'm not sure if 17 is good to go or not. Hit him up at JP [at] americanmilsim.com 

I understand, have them fill out the MINOR with GUARDIAN form and mail it to [email protected] The real issues we run into are minors UNDER the age of 16.

Thanks,

JP

I'm sixteen and have bought my tickets although they have not been sent to me yet. What forms do I need to fill out besides the Guardian form (Which I emailed to INFO) to play at OP End State? Which form is the Minor Form? Thanks :)

I am under the age of 16, but will have a guardian playing with me and staying with me at the AO. What forms do I need to fill out considering he is already a legal guardian.

I am 14 and 15 in June, I've been playing AIRSOFT for 7 years but just got into actual games and stuff like playing at intrigue AIRSOFT, I'm hoping to come to an event with a older person, what is needed to be done?