Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
May 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

Minor Application

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

Tusk

Tusk

AMS Shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

So I've got a couple questions: 

I plan on attending Blue/Grey 2 this year. I will be either traveling with my father or with several other friends over the age of 16. So I'm either attending with my father (who would not be playing but could stay near the AO if need be) or several friends (none of which would be considered my adult guardian.

Can you please tell me what I need to do for both possibles decisions. Thank you.

E-mail JP with your situation and let him know what;s going on so you can get a definitive answer. JP [at] americanmilsim.com

bar-patriot-tusk.jpg
bar-cpc.jpg
bar-heathen.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPC Advocate, AMS Viking
benji @ kilonine.com
"Boldly do men talk from a distance." (HS) Icelandic Sagas

Tusk

Tusk

AMS Shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Do you need a parent onsite if you are 17? 

Hey buddy, send JP a PM or e-mail him your question. He's getting pretty busy with events beginning to ramp up and I'm not sure if 17 is good to go or not. Hit him up at JP [at] americanmilsim.com 

bar-patriot-tusk.jpg
bar-cpc.jpg
bar-heathen.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPC Advocate, AMS Viking
benji @ kilonine.com
"Boldly do men talk from a distance." (HS) Icelandic Sagas

Mojo_cdh

Mojo_cdh

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I am planning On attending end state and My friend is wanting to go to but he is 16 does he have to fill the forms out before he registers or after

Mojo_cdh

Mojo_cdh

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I am planning On attending end state and My friend is wanting to go to but he is 16 does he have to fill the forms out before he registers or after

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Do you need a parent onsite if you are 17? 

No, only if you are under the age of 16.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Junior16

Junior16

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWichita, KS

I understand, have them fill out the MINOR with GUARDIAN form and mail it to [email protected] The real issues we run into are minors UNDER the age of 16.

Thanks,

JP

I'm sixteen and have bought my tickets although they have not been sent to me yet. What forms do I need to fill out besides the Guardian form (Which I emailed to INFO) to play at OP End State? Which form is the Minor Form? Thanks :)

Motto: Integrity, Respect,Teamwork, Training

Team: Sniper Team Novus

MOS: Whatever I need to be

Years playing Airsoft: 7 

OP List: ESR19-2, UFS Bravo 3-1, DMR          

BH3, UFS Bravo 3-2, DMR, BH4, UFS Alpha 3, PLT Leader,

Endex Milsim: OP: Sundevil, Rifleman/Translator

Bomber

Bomber

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

I am under the age of 16, but will have a guardian playing with me and staying with me at the AO. What forms do I need to fill out considering he is already a legal guardian.

Operation: Rebel Yell II

CoST PL2 S2

Operation: End State Route 19-2

CDF Group 7

SPOT Milsim

SECTION

SECTION

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I am 14 and 15 in June, I've been playing AIRSOFT for 7 years but just got into actual games and stuff like playing at intrigue AIRSOFT, I'm hoping to come to an event with a older person, what is needed to be done?

Dasher

Dasher

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Will we have to fill out the forms if I am going on the hello run

Rebel

Rebel

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationSand Springs, OK

Will we have to fill out the forms if I am going on the hello run

You have to be 18 to ride in the helo.

MilsimWarrior

MilsimWarrior

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMississippi
Do I need to fill Out all the 16 & under forms I will be 17 By the IC Op? Someone please notify me?

Donuts & .32s

----------------------

Ironclad I

Ironclad II 

Ironhorse 

Cobra7643

Cobra7643

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hey, Iv'e got a quick question. My dad, my friend, and myself are planning on attending FG3, however I am 17 years old (I turn 18 in 2 months) and my bud is 19. I was going to sign the papers for the father/son, but my dad will only be waiting for us in the camping area, and not actually playing. So I was wondering do I need to have my 19 year old friend (the person on the field with me) be my Temporary Guardian, or am I qualified to fill out the Father/Son papers even though my dad is not playing? Thanks. 

[email protected]

[email protected]

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

My 15 year old son would like to play in Hattiesburg, Ms 9/16.  He is a member of the Gator Bones.  I will accompany him to the event and be there all day.  I have printed and filled in the Information Sheet.  Since I plan on being at the facility while he is there will I need to complete any other forms?  Once complete, who should I send the forms?

Thank you,

Lex

Alex AMS

Alex AMS

AMS Chief of Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Tx

Hey, Iv'e got a quick question. My dad, my friend, and myself are planning on attending FG3, however I am 17 years old (I turn 18 in 2 months) and my bud is 19. I was going to sign the papers for the father/son, but my dad will only be waiting for us in the camping area, and not actually playing. So I was wondering do I need to have my 19 year old friend (the person on the field with me) be my Temporary Guardian, or am I qualified to fill out the Father/Son papers even though my dad is not playing? Thanks. 

If you are 18 by the time of OP Faded Giant then you are fine.  If you are not 18 at the time of the event you will not be able to attend.  Faded Giant is 18+ only.  No minors are allowed.  If you are 18 then your parent doesn't have to sign any paperwork for you because you are considered an adult and can sign you own papers once you get there.

My job is to clarify and enforce policy, not to make policy.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

My 15 year old son would like to play in Hattiesburg, Ms 9/16.  He is a member of the Gator Bones.  I will accompany him to the event and be there all day.  I have printed and filled in the Information Sheet.  Since I plan on being at the facility while he is there will I need to complete any other forms?  Once complete, who should I send the forms?

Thank you,

Lex

Since you will be on site, no.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

[email protected]

[email protected]

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

[email protected]

[email protected]

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thank you.  Since my son is under 16 the instructions said that I needed to send these forms in advance for approval.  What address should I send the forms?

YourRangerBuddy

YourRangerBuddy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm 17 and a few of my friends and I wish to go to an event. Most of us are 17 and one that I know of is 18. I know that we need to fill out all of the forms and have them notarized and turn them I'm when we check in. Is there anything else that I am missing?

2BLanks

2BLanks

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

does this form count for all am events or just certain ones

Loki_fallenangels

Loki_fallenangels

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, what do I do to play if I am 17 years of age? Do I have to have a temp. Guardianship?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users