Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
May 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

Minor Application

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

rsmitty7

rsmitty7

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I am 14 and want to go to this event I am a little confused on what I have to do in order to be able to play in this op. I know I fill out all 3 attachments above and once filled out email them to the email above. once after that do I wait for the approval and if approved do I then register for the op ?

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I am 14 and want to go to this event I am a little confused on what I have to do in order to be able to play in this op. I know I fill out all 3 attachments above and once filled out email them to the email above. once after that do I wait for the approval and if approved do I then register for the op ?

I know it is a little confusing, working on making it a bit more "simplistic".

You need to be approved first, by filling out the following:

Minors with Guardians present at AO but to playing with

Minors Legal name
Mailing address
Phone
Medical Conditions
Emergency Contact
Team affiliation (if any)
Airsoft/MilSim experience
OPs attended

and emailing it to [email protected]

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

CombatDevils

CombatDevils

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSE Virginia
If i am 16 do I need to have a guardian present at the AO at all times? Or am I good.

"Airsoft isn't even airsoft anymore...Its a tactical fashion show"

Vilhjalmr

Vilhjalmr

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm planning on flying out from Texas to attend Blue/Grey with my team, which is based in Virginia Beach. I'm 15 and will be flying out alone, so I will not have a legal guardian with me at the op. How do I go about getting approval to attend? I assume I will have to transfer guardianship, but will the 'new' guardian have to attend the op as well? Forgive me for my confusion. 

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts

I'm planning on flying out from Texas to attend Blue/Grey with my team, which is based in Virginia Beach. I'm 15 and will be flying out alone, so I will not have a legal guardian with me at the op. How do I go about getting approval to attend? I assume I will have to transfer guardianship, but will the 'new' guardian have to attend the op as well? Forgive me for my confusion. 

Not at all you will need to have the Transfer of Guardianship form filled out notarized and scanned/emailed/faxed to us prior to arrival. The "guardian" will need to be at the AO.

If you have any issues please PM me.

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts

If i am 16 do I need to have a guardian present at the AO at all times? Or am I good.

You are good, they will just need to sign the release form at the event.

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

HVT-02

HVT-02

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Jp please help i am 15 years of age I am quite knowledgeable and have gone to many ops. i will be going with my parents and bringing a friend so what does he have to fill out this is all for blue/ grey i really need some enlightening on this so i can get my info out as soon as possible. if you do see this please reply. oh i also need to know what i need to bring.

CombatDevils

CombatDevils

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationSE Virginia
There is an awesome checklist located somewhere in the forums.

"Airsoft isn't even airsoft anymore...Its a tactical fashion show"

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts

Jp please help i am 15 years of age I am quite knowledgeable and have gone to many ops. i will be going with my parents and bringing a friend so what does he have to fill out this is all for blue/ grey i really need some enlightening on this so i can get my info out as soon as possible. if you do see this please reply. oh i also need to know what i need to bring.

You and your friend will need to fill out the Application and be approved. You then will need your guardian to be on site while you attend this event as well as be granted temporary guardianship of your friend.

So..

Apply

Get approval

Downlaod Temp Guardian and medical Release for your friend.

Guardian must be on site while you attend.

Have friends guardian fill out paperwork.

Guardian must also be granted temporary guardianship to your mother/father of your friend as well.

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

HVT-01

HVT-01

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

what needs to be emailed and does anything need to be filled out and turned in the day of OP Blue/Grey, October 12th

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts

what needs to be emailed and does anything need to be filled out and turned in the day of OP Blue/Grey, October 12th

The App itself needs to be filled out and emailed, other paper work such as the AMS and Ballahack release will need to be filled out on site or downloaded filled out and turned in at check-in.

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

HVT-01

HVT-01

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I just Sent out the approval via email, but to give you guys a little info about my self I am 14 but my birthday is coming up real soon, I have been on many ops in my 4-5 years of airsoft experience. I started airsoft because its fun, exciting, and I enjoy it. im not like most 14 year olds some have mistaken my age at my school for being 15-16 years old for my personality and maturity. I play by the rules, if anything what I hate the most if people don't follow the rules. Im writing this only because I really want to go to this op it looks a lot of fun and Ive wanted to go since Bo said something at Tim vs Bob 4. Hope you guys accept my Minor Form and if you do then that's awesome see you guys there, if not then I understand, Thanks.

-Kev

Buzzsaw

Buzzsaw

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

question the notarized papers do we need to scan/fax them to you guys or do we just bring them to the op

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts

question the notarized papers do we need to scan/fax them to you guys or do we just bring them to the op

Have them ready when you check-in at the OP.

Thanks!

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Spencer117

Spencer117

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

I'm 13 ( The kind of 13 year old who's 6 foot, 150 lbs. and you mistake to be 15 ) and planning to go to an AMS op sooner or later but I have a few questions

- Does the parent/guardian have to play, and if so, do they have to be right next to you the whole time? My dad doesn't exactly have my PT scores.

- The temporary guardianship forum is only if someone besides a parent is taking and bringing me from the event, right?

- If I sign up as an individual am I allowed to have a say in which squad I'm in?

hypster99

hypster99

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hello im 14 but looking to do this for my 15th b-day I have good experience in airsofting and work in a team is what I found great in this I understand how to work tactically with a team and hopefully going to get much more experience but if I come with two of my friends and my dad we need the three forms for my friends and one for me if parent is there it got really confusing when reading this im mature for my age and don't swear (well except for once when I was shout in my private I fell and swore under my breath) if im wrong please correct me on this form or email me at [email protected] thanks and looks really fun.

dabomb132

dabomb132

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationamarillo, tx

hi if this is my first American milsim event but im with a team. Im 14 but my parents have agrred to do a temporary guardian form, you said you can run into issues with people under 16. If all the paper work is filled out will I be able to go?

Thanks

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,475 posts

hi if this is my first American milsim event but im with a team. Im 14 but my parents have agrred to do a temporary guardian form, you said you can run into issues with people under 16. If all the paper work is filled out will I be able to go?

Thanks

Yes, as long as you have a guardian or temporary guardian on site.

You will also need to fill out the player minor application.

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

AWilgocki9716

AWilgocki9716

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAlbany NY

So I've got a couple questions: 

I plan on attending Blue/Grey 2 this year. I will be either traveling with my father or with several other friends over the age of 16. So I'm either attending with my father (who would not be playing but could stay near the AO if need be) or several friends (none of which would be considered my adult guardian.

Can you please tell me what I need to do for both possibles decisions. Thank you.

frost7

frost7

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Do you need a parent onsite if you are 17? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users