American MilSim
BigSilva

Talk to me and post your Combat Glove of choice!!!!

Wiley's X CAG-1's. They are real goat leather with a sewn in hard knuckle so you don't get any of whole removable hard knuckle thing to slip out. They are also seen together with Kevlar thread, so the seems are super tuff. The back of the hand and parts of the fingers are are a colored fabric (OD, tan, or black) that allow the gloves to breathe well. The fit is pheonominal. I still get great dexterity with mine to the point that really the only thing I can't operate with these gloves on is my iPhone. They're American made too which is a huge plus for me. My little brother got me a pair for Christmas about a year ago while on base in Texas and I'vebeen head over heels in love with them since the first time I put them on. I've worn Voodoo, Condor, and Mechanix and in my opinion and for my needs and desires they ALL fall way short of my Wiley's. if I ever manage to wear these out or loose them I'll be buying the exact same things to replace them.

Outdoor research Ironsights (Black because coyote is out of stock everywhere)

They are a highly dextrous glove which was why I picked them, they don't have unnecessary padding, just enough in my opinion. They are pretty tough for how thin and dextrous they are. The gloves are very grippy and give you a lot of extra grip and kind of stickiness to whatever you're holding, but not so much grippiness it's annoying. The only bad thing is they do wear out quicker than I would like but luckily OR has a lifetime warrantee and its very hassle-free. You email them that your gloves are no longer meeting your needs, send them in, and they send you a replacement. That is another reason I use them. These came too tight but now that I've worn them in they fit my hands perfectly.

My back-up gloves are the Mechanix M-pact 2012 coyote glove. They offer quite a bit more padding and protection than my ORs but they are not as dextrous which is kind of important to me. The extra padding is really nice to have at times and they are very comfortable.

Both great gloves.

As weird as it sound I have actually had good luck with my Voodoo Tactical Hand-knuckles.

If I had to pick any three brands to go into combat with they would be:

OR Ironsights (these gloves are SICK and last forever)

Mechanix Originals or Impacts (cheap, last for about 1-2 years do the job really well, but are like a sponge in the rain)

Oakley Carbon Hard-knuckles (excellent grip, good fit, but wear quickly)

P.S.

Blackhawk SOLAG Gloves are good bang for the back as well.

I loved my voodoo hard knuckles while I had them. when they FINALLY bit teh dust after years of good service, I switched to a pair of oakley hard knuckles, which were fantastic until they were stolen.

Going to see what these OR ironsights are about next.

Oakley hard knuckles. Comfortable, lightweight, doesn't add extra bulk to my hands thus not causing any issues with trigger tigger guard not being big enough.

Only issue is my hands get real sweaty and it retains alot of moisture.

Mechanix Stealths. Bought them because I needed gloves, and its hard to beat the price. I think I paid $13 at o'rielly's for them. They have done every thing I expected out of them. I cut the fingertip out of both index fingers for a little more dexterity.

I have been wanting some Tan gloves, looks like the OR Iron Sights are a contender.

Hatch rapelling half fingers

They are like 20 bucks

I've only needed 2 pairs in 10 years (excellent build quality and durability)

Half fingered so I can still fiddle with radios and bobble with bits easily

Very thick cowhide so I can push brush and touch anything without risk of tearing up my hand (have to train your brain to push/pull/fall/whatever palm first)

only negative of course is you still cut a finger now and then but they are perfect compromise, for ME.

I would never be able to wear as heavy duty gloves in a full finger style. I'd just be taking them off all the time.

Second choice would be oakley pilots but as JP said they wear out pretty fast in comparison.

I have tried probably 8 different gloves and just keep going back to my hatches.

$.02

I've had the same pair of regular Nomex aircrew gloves for quite some time.  That being said, my favorite were a pair of CVC (Combat Vehicle Crewman) gloves that I used to have.  Just like the aircrew gloves but with slightly thicker black leather instead of the sage green pilot gloves.  The stitching was more robust too.  I finally blew them out after a few years, and just never got another pair.  I got issued 4 pairs of the pilots gloves, and still have 2 pairs with the tags on them.

CB PIG Full Dexterity Tactical (FDT) Alpha Gloves

Thinner style shooting glove with soft padded knuckles. 

Thee most comfortable shooting glove I've ever used. Complete dexterity with the best trigger finger feel I've experienced and enough padding to suit my needs. They've held up to quite a bit of abuse for being how thin of material they are. At $35.00 they are cheap as hell too. My first glove that I have used were issued aircrew gloves like Alex had mentioned. They held up for 2 years and were then ruined by C wire. Next glove were the hard nuckle oakleys but had realized that they were overly stiff. The PIG alpha gloves were the 3rd round and had stuck with them since. 

Black Hawk HellStorm half and full finger gloves are my favorite and the ones I've owned the longest and by far the toughest I have. Recently bought a pair Matrix Neoprene Tactical Gloves because they were on sale and I wanted something lighter for CQB. They are comfortable, lightweight and help with grip when wet or sweating, minimal protection but work well for their intended purpose.

Kryptek "Krypton" gloves. I ditched my Mandrake loadout a little while ago after it was removed from regs, but I kept the gloves. They blend in with Multicam relatively well and they are exceptionally comfortable. I prefer thin, elastic-ish gloves over thick hard-knuckle gloves, although I've had my eye on some Mechanix M-Pact gloves for the past few days. The Krypton gloves are nice and thin, have stylus-fingers, and the only complaint I have is that it fades to white a bit quicker than most other things. The tips are already starting to fade, and I've only taken them to a few games (I used hard-knuckle gloves with my Mandrake loadout for a while).