American MilSim
Metal

Cold Weather Uniforms

In case the temperatures are quite low for this OP, will be allowed to wear tan or green (depending on the faction we're fighting for) tactical softshell or fleece jackets for our tops or will it be required to stick to our camo and layer up underneath or don a camo jacket of the appropriate pattern? For instance, I will be running tan SOF which is either multicam or solid tan/CB. Would it be OK for us running multicam to run a tan tactical jacket seeing as solid tan is still part of the SOF uniform set.

In case the temperatures are quite low for this OP, will be allowed to wear tan or green (depending on the faction we're fighting for) tactical softshell or fleece jackets for our tops or will it be required to stick to our camo and layer up underneath or don a camo jacket of the appropriate pattern? For instance, I will be running tan SOF which is either multicam or solid tan/CB. Would it be OK for us running multicam to run a tan tactical jacket seeing as solid tan is still part of the SOF uniform set.

Yes.

Elaborating on this, would the foliage green...grey...whatever it falls into color count as a neutral color, or just as green?

You'll need to have your cold weather gear at least be the force base color. i.e. Tan or Green.