American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
otang

Question about AO

Looking at the Google map, there are open fields on the east and what looks to be several different civilian homesteads in the area with varying amounts of debris on the property. I'm not sure if this is the correct area or if RGXI turned into something else from its traditional woodland (Brush country) setting. Can you fill us in on what type of setting this is actually going to be? I know RGX was at Ft. Hood, you don't need to remind me :)

Edit: My buddies over at Houston airsoft enlightened me with a video from another event held at Red oak that helped me with my question.

Hell yeah I laid down the LAW... wait... what?

The AO is haunted house complex.

The large fields to the east and west are out of play (not sure why anyone would want to go there anyways)

The field to the south with woodlands will be in play

The care takers house (looks newer, red roof) is out of play, otherwise MOST of the site is in play.

The indoors will be in play, the only thing off limits are control rooms.

We expect everyone to respect the AO and not destroy any props.

A map will be posted shortly

Word. I'm in that video somewheres! about 1:19 or so. that was such a fun op.

On the not eof the AO boundaries though, it seems confusing looking at the top down if you've never been before, but once you get there, you'll find it's pretty easy to know when you're where you are supposed to be.