American MilSim
koi

Question regarding DA teams

Reading the email over and have a question regarding the DA teams. It says "Direct Action Missions standard enlistment fee of $350.00 for a squad of up to ten (10) players"

Is that the enlistment fees including the players, or do the players still pay $85 a person plus the $350?

Thanks,

Will try to make it again this year! :)

Not staff, but you pay $85 and then the DAM cost on top of that. $350 is split among the up to 10 players, but paid as a one time fee. Your team figures out how you want to split the cost between yourselves. Only one person needs to pay the $350.

In reference to the DAM teams, my squad is considering doing one at RG, and we have a quick question. Is there an age requirement for the Operators? We have a father son team, son is 13. This will be his third op, first AMS op though. We joined you guys at Broken Home, missed FG though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Sorry I'm jumping on here, but is 10 players the max for a DAM team? Or would 12-14 be except able as well?

We'd probably have to tweak the cost to handle a squad over 10, shoot me a PM and I can figure out the math for you guys.

In reference to the DAM teams, my squad is considering doing one at RG, and we have a quick question. Is there an age requirement for the Operators? We have a father son team, son is 13. This will be his third op, first AMS op though. We joined you guys at Broken Home, missed FG though. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Yes, must be 18 or older.

Reading the email over and have a question regarding the DA teams. It says "Direct Action Missions standard enlistment fee of $350.00 for a squad of up to ten (10) players"

Is that the enlistment fees including the players, or do the players still pay $85 a person plus the $350?

Thanks,

Will try to make it again this year! :)

Nasty did a good job of explaining that for me.

Yes, the 350 buys up to 10 players a Direct Action Mission during the event. Players must still pay the registration fee, think of DA Missions like buying a new car and upgrading to Leather seats and the Turbo engine.