American MilSim
TheJP

ORY Lost and Found

Lost tan tornado with call sign and team markings on device

I found an UNDETINATED TAN TORNADO w/markings on it. I turned it in to an admin that I saw put in a plastic bin at the tables.Check with Jp. The admin seemed surpised that someone would actually do that. I told him,I'ld hope someone would do the same if it were mine.I hope you get it back.

Message sent, Hack.

I haven't heard back from Bash yet about my Impact Tornado grenade on weather or not it got put in his pack at the end of the day or not so I'm gonna go ahead and report it lost. It's red in color with black duct tape around th bottom with (might be worn off) 'D9' written in silver sharpie on the tape part. Also there will be a strand of CB 550 chord on the top where I had my pin tied to it, but I currently have the pin. It would have been sitting inside the 'service station' where CoST's FOB was insid the structure.

Hey guys, Lost a KWA ATP in the basement of one of the buildings has a smily face and misfit 1 engraged on the slide, found the mag but no gun it has an nc star flash light attachted to the rail under the barrell

Still hoping someone will turn up with this gun. should be in the basement of the apartments where the sewer connected