American MilSim
TheJP

Rebel Yell Video / Picture Thread

Diles46, nice footage! I ended up helping you guys out in you DAM missionas you got closer to the North East part of the town all the way to the train station.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this guy might be a 'brother from another mother'. Both sporting beards and tomahawks......?

img0620pj.jpg

Thanks for the support, on the field and for watching my videos! Metal, remember when I asked about the breakfast at Holiday Inn when we were on the field? Yeah... that was the other bearded gentleman from your picture. lol! It was great to meet you both!

Kilroy, awesome footage as always. It was a pleasure rolling with MAKO for the day, kicking doors and asses!

Thanks Rebel and White Fox. If that first Thunder B went off, it would have been over much sooner. Half my Thunder B's didn't explode that day either.

i only got to use one and i was lucky with it...fragged a guy in the basement in 2402 (business) and after it went off, i breached the room and he was putting the pin back in his...i was lucky