AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
TheJP

Q&A

Same question about the BB's for Saturday Morning. Also does you guys sell Boogie Goggles? or know someone that has the clear one in stock? Thanks

Yes Kastway will be there with limited supplies of gear and accessories.

From Kastway's FB...

Kastway Airsoft will be attending Faded Giant. Though we will not have a crazy display like many have seen before orders placed till 10/30/12 can use promo code "FGROCKS" to receive free shipping. You will pick up your order at the event. POW!

Best bet is to preorder your BBs/gear from Kastaway now. Use the code for Op.Faded Giant and Rick and his crew will bring your stuff to the AO and you just pick it up. Why you ask? 1: No shipping charge and 2: Kastaway is that good! Looking out for the player as always!!!

Best bet is to preorder your BBs/gear from Kastaway now. Use the code for Op.Faded Giant and Rick and his crew will bring your stuff to the AO and you just pick it up. Why you ask? 1: No shipping charge and 2: Kastaway is that good! Looking out for the player as always!!!

Yes, AMS works closely with Kastway airsoft, you'd be hard pressed to find a more helpful or community involved retailer who really helps the players and community out.

While I have nothing against the large retailers, I really encourage everyone of you to SUPPORTyou local community retailers when you can.

Most box stores wants your money. I personally talk to Rick the owner of Kastaways at Broke Home, he not only supports the players themselves, but goes out of his way to make sure they are taken care of. I am a field owner and trust me finding a vendor that does anything other that take your credit card number is rare. Rick isn't that guy, his staff are there for you guys. Its easy to slap your sticker all over a box or gun, its harder to be onsite personally full filling order, that's kastaways!

What are you guys considering MultiCam, tan or green. I know Games in the GA, SC area multicam is usually tan.

What are you guys considering MultiCam, tan or green. I know Games in the GA, SC area multicam is usually tan.

MC, A-TACs and Solid Patterns are reserved for "Special Operations Teams". 3 color and Woodland are used for general UFS/CoST Army.

Tan

Solid Tan

3 Color Tan

MC

A-TACS AU

Green

Solid Green

Woodland

A-TACS FG

Just want to confirm due to the current weather that the op is still on?

Haven't had much time to check the situation down there as far as power and flooding.

I hope its good, will be nice to get out of MD.

Just want to confirm due to the current weather that the op is still on?

Haven't had much time to check the situation down there as far as power and flooding.

I hope its good, will be nice to get out of MD.

Players are always expected to be able to conduct combat operations regardless of the weather.

However, weather in SC looks perfect for this weekend.

http://www.weather.c...C USSC0013:1:US

Ok cool, I wasn't concerned on weather it was raining or not, that first bother me, I was just making sure there was still power and the place wasn't under 5 feet of water.

JP, with the registration fee are you giving away bio .28's again or what weight?

Yes Elite Force 2,700 Count .28 bottles.

I haven't seen anything about the site closing at night. Is there a time on friday when the gates close to arriving players?

Sorry for the delay just got into SC last night and slept in.

Good question!

The GTI gates do close at 1 AM, so once those gates are closed we are pretty much on lock down till the following morning. We of course can allow people in or out for emergencies.