American MilSim
Schlabie

Operation Helium

I am not sure what I want to do. I am going to one more Op. this year. I was planning on going to Hellium but kind of waiting to see what this big a event is coming up in Nov. from AMS???? what to do , what to do?!?!?

Okay after a lot of mind cracking thought , I am going to hold out till Nov. Good luck to all headed to DFW.

School was so expensive this semester, and I already registered for Operation Old Republic which takes place the week before, just can't afford the reg fee AND a set of multicam just to play with my friends. Don't wanna play green and spend all weekend getting splattered, so I'm taking a pass on this one.

Wish we could get you AMS guys down here for Old Republic as well *which, for those of you who forgot, is what the event I gave an entry away for at OBH was* but two weekends in a row is asking alot. I expect epic videos out of you lot. I may be up there adminning too schedule permitting.

School was so expensive this semester, and I already registered for Operation Old Republic which takes place the week before, just can't afford the reg fee AND a set of multicam just to play with my friends. Don't wanna play green and spend all weekend getting splattered, so I'm taking a pass on this one.

Wish we could get you AMS guys down here for Old Republic as well *which, for those of you who forgot, is what the event I gave an entry away for at OBH was* but two weekends in a row is asking alot. I expect epic videos out of you lot. I may be up there adminning too schedule permitting.

Im picking up what your throwing down, then you can finally tell me about the tactical alliance crap you wouldnt talk about on nta. wheres op old repulic going to be at?

Im picking up what your throwing down, then you can finally tell me about the tactical alliance crap you wouldnt talk about on nta. wheres op old repulic going to be at?

May just let you know AT helium, I've got a feeling I may end up playing... I'll just likely be shooting everyone from this particular forum... ya'll seem like the multisham types...

May just let you know AT helium, I've got a feeling I may end up playing... I'll just likely be shooting everyone from this particular forum... ya'll seem like the multisham types...

Sweet, yeah I'm running Colombian. But my gears tan as is my gun, so I'll probaby get teamkilled. Im suprised everyone hasnt all gone Colombian, cuz the BDUs are cheaper.

Man... all of this talk about AMS being multiglam... boy was I glad you guys were on my side instead.

Had a blast playing with you guys. And Against D9. outstanding bunch of operators you delta 9 guys are.

I'm glad I didnt play multiglam, wouldnt want be on the end of AMS and MRRs rifle. It was also nice getting to hear blackbirds humor IRL, its not a dong fest that way. (inside joke)