Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

Another turd in the Airsoft community located in the North East...

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

TAS

TAS

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
there would be political and legal issues with that (black list)

Doc Dodge

Doc Dodge

AMS Staff Medic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationStill on duty
On the old versions of the OK Airsoft and MSE boards, there was a section devoted to the identification of liars, cheats, and frauds.

91B20/19D20 1974-1988

"Silverbacks don't run. We swagger, stagger, mosey, huff, puff, stroll, roll, troll, trot, sneak, seek, hide, glide, slide, ride, stride, and take lots of well-deserved breaks, but we DO NOT RUN."

--Doc Dodge

PITT

PITT

AMS Enforcer

• AMS Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationIn your bushes

On the old versions of the OK Airsoft and MSE boards, there was a section devoted to the identification of liars, cheats, and frauds.

Ahhh the old days when I owned Okairsoft.com we didn't really give a shit and called people out when they screwed someone over. I think the way Tusk went about it is a much better way. The info about the person and what they did is posted as a warning to others to be weary and that is good enough.
More Milsim, Less Ego...............

If you go full retard on the field expect me to slap the stupid out of you or at least try to shake it out of you by your neck.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man
Is either a fool or a coward, whoever cannot take care of
Himself without that law is both, for a wounded man shall
Say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven"
Such is the rule of honor

S.D.M.F
Strength Determination Merciless Forever

[email protected]

Posted Image

SuperFly

SuperFly

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Did this issue ever get resolved?

Doc Dodge

Doc Dodge

AMS Staff Medic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationStill on duty
Who was that pale chunky shaved headed booger that ran around with Cortez?
They both got banned for cheating and messing with peoples stuff.

91B20/19D20 1974-1988

"Silverbacks don't run. We swagger, stagger, mosey, huff, puff, stroll, roll, troll, trot, sneak, seek, hide, glide, slide, ride, stride, and take lots of well-deserved breaks, but we DO NOT RUN."

--Doc Dodge

Spook

Spook

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Makes me think we need Central Intellgence Airsoft and a Mitch Rapp. (Vince Flynn fans know who I mean.)

Tier1Airsoft

Tier1Airsoft

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So what ever happened to this?

TAS

TAS

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
which one???

Tusk

Tusk

AMS Shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Total necro post. But this dude has been scamming people still. As AMS starts spreading into his coast this fall, he'll be excluded from all the awesome we bring.

http://www.reddit.co...irsoft_scammer/

I only have two names to remember in the Airsoft community and this is one of them. He's going on the Black List. Fucking ASAP.

bar-patriot-tusk.jpg
bar-cpc.jpg
bar-heathen.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPC Advocate, AMS Viking
benji @ kilonine.com
"Boldly do men talk from a distance." (HS) Icelandic Sagas

Bagel

Bagel

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationMissouri

What two groups is he associated with in that area? I still have some pretty strong connections up there with several field owners, and I am sure they would appreciate this info.

"A professional makes his work play, and his play practice."

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Tusk

Tusk

AMS Shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

On Facebook he is a member of the Rhode Island Airsoft Play/Trade/Sell Group which has accepted me and allowed me to make comments explaining what has been going on. He's also a member of the Pawtucket Airsoft Page.

He'd hold close the Warwick area.

bar-patriot-tusk.jpg
bar-cpc.jpg
bar-heathen.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPC Advocate, AMS Viking
benji @ kilonine.com

Chicken

Chicken

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Yes, I am highly disappointed there are pieces of shit like this in the community. I would have no issue giving Pitt a little travel money next time he in in that area to remind that kid of his doucheness.

I have a shit ton of sky miles just send me the info and I can have Pitt on a plane in less then 24 hours.

Chicken
Tactical

Runt511

Runt511

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Tusk, lets show him how security forces gets down. Im sure he has some expensive shit that us and a bottle of whiskey could break...treat his car like a posting vehicle, pass his girl around....Or just burn his tinder box to the ground.....Jus sayin....

roughneck88

roughneck88

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationNorth Olmstead, Ohio

Do we know a location on this P.O.S. I have some contacts up there who work with Boston PD. As well as I have some friends that i met at Ai500 who would pay this turd a visit, No kidding!

Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

roughneck88

roughneck88

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

there would be political and legal issues with that (black list)

Who gives a F#%^..just saying!! should not be a thief!!

Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Doc Dodge

Doc Dodge

AMS Staff Medic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationStill on duty

Maybe we should post his Phone # on the Gay Craigslist  or post his car/house/stereo for sale?

91B20/19D20 1974-1988

--Doc Dodge

Tusk

Tusk

AMS Shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Someone contacted us and is supposed to be paying a visit. We'll see if they follow through. But Craigslist seems like an awesome place to stir some fun... it's just too bad he shut off his home phone. The number is down.

bar-patriot-tusk.jpg
bar-cpc.jpg
bar-heathen.jpg
CPC Advocate, AMS Viking
benji @ kilonine.com

Tusk

Tusk

AMS Shaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

This is freakin' crazy. The dude's brother stepped up big time. And wouldn't you know it - he still had my gun. Absolutely amazing. He says he's going to ship it back this week. He even took a picture of my gear and sent it to me to confirm... truly amazing news today.

bar-patriot-tusk.jpg
bar-cpc.jpg
bar-heathen.jpg
CPC Advocate, AMS Viking
benji @ kilonine.com

Metal

Metal

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationNeosho Missouri
Awesome, Tusk! Glad to hear there was some light to be found at the end of this dark tunnel!
"Listen dammit! We will win." James Hettfield

"Give up motherf***er, every body has to die!" Corey Taylor

Posted Image

roughneck88

roughneck88

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Please let us know if you get it!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users