American MilSim
Grizzly

CQB Guns

I looked through the rule set again and didn't see anything about purpose built CQB guns. That being guns with a pistol like fps and a high rate of fire for inter building play. Are these allowed to be used with pistol engagment distance or we avoiding these weapons due to confusion on the feild?

What do you mean by "high rate of fire"? Currently the ruleset doesn't allow full auto inside a building. Following FPS restrictions and engagement distances, I could see the use but, further input may be needed to make a finale judgement call.

I looked through the rule set again and didn't see anything about purpose built CQB guns. That being guns with a pistol like fps and a high rate of fire for inter building play. Are these allowed to be used with pistol engagment distance or we avoiding these weapons due to confusion on the feild?

Getting hit 20 times @ 300 FPS is worse than 1 at 400, yes to avoid confusion and keep the rule set as simple as possible we don't separate FPS for CQB.

Single fire in structures, period regardless of FPS and adhere to the engagements ranges as best you can.

Just understand in CQB you're going to get hit within 20 feet by a primary, on a long enough time line it's just going to happen sooner or later. If this bothers you then please wear partial or full face protection.

QUICK CLARIFICATION: Single fire in structures regardless of FPS is not quite correct any SSW, DMR, Sniper or other rifle that shoots over 400 FPS is not allowed to be used inside structures. Those players will have to use their secondary.

Edited by TheJP
Clarification