American MilSim
TheJP

ORY Special Rules

There will be a modification to the AMS Standard Rule Set for Operation: Rebel Yell

EXPLOSIVE DEVICES, IED, SHOULDER LAUNCHED MISSILES AND SMOKE

A. All simulated explosives used I.E.Tornado grenade must detonate and cause a BB strike to eliminate a player.

This rule will hold true for all outdoor engagements. So OUTSIDE A STRUCTURE an explosive device must cause a BB STRIKE to a player in order for them to be "hit'.

However, INSIDE Explosive devices upon successful detonation all players within the room are "HIT".

Keep in mind , the device MUST DETONATE!

As always be familiar with the AMS Standard Rule Set, ignorance is not an excuse.

I would appreciate it if this rule would be reviewed verbally at assembly right before the OP begins so we're all on the same page. There is always disagreement about what grenades can and can't do and this adjustment, which I agree is a good one, will just make it worse if we don't have a clear explanation at assembly. I'm excited to go back to Camp Gruber!

thanks,

TUMBO

I would appreciate it if this rule would be reviewed verbally at assembly right before the OP begins so we're all on the same page. There is always disagreement about what grenades can and can't do and this adjustment, which I agree is a good one, will just make it worse if we don't have a clear explanation at assembly. I'm excited to go back to Camp Gruber!

thanks,

TUMBO

Yes, excellent point! We will reiterate these rule modifications during the morning safety briefing, before BEGIN EX.

Ok so does this open up the use of thunder b's for people OR does the device still need to expel projectiles?

This allows people to use Thunder B's INSIDE as an explosive/frag device.

This rule will hold true for all outdoor engagements. So OUTSIDE A STRUCTURE an explosive device must cause a BB STRIKE to a player in order for them to be "hit'.

However, INSIDE Explosive devices upon successful detonation all players within the room are "HIT".

Keep in mind , the device MUST DETONATE!

Will we be able to drive into Camp Gruber in our personal vehicles, or will we have to park at a designated area outside of the camp and be bused in like at RDGX? Also, if we are able to park inside the Camp, will we be parked close by, or do we have to hump everything into the field?

Will we be able to drive into Camp Gruber in our personal vehicles, or will we have to park at a designated area outside of the camp and be bused in like at RDGX? Also, if we are able to park inside the Camp, will we be parked close by, or do we have to hump everything into the field?

You will be able to drive ON to the AO, and park / stage 100-150ish yards from the MOUT facility.

Edited by TheJP
complete thoughts are good...

Yes, bring your own food, water, and anything else you need to play and sustain yourself during the game. Make sure you start hydrating 3 or 4 days before the event at a minimum!