American MilSim
Yogi

Costa joins Madbull Airsoft

Former president of Magpul Dynamics, a division of Magpul Industries, and present lead trainer for Ludus Costa, Christopher Costa has joined Madbull Airsoft.

" Chris brings countless years of expertise in firearm training; he has trained thousands of professional and civilian shooters. His main emphasis is to provide real world techniques, consistency and efficiency. Chris has brought tactical instruction to the forefront of the shooting community. With these applications it has propelled the entire firearms training industry to new heights, garnering the attention of a larger audience". [1]

Details concerning how Chris and Ludus Costa will be directly involved with Madbull Airsoft have not been announced, however the latter has been embellished as a T-shirt, available exclusively from Madbull Airsoft and its distributors.

Well we (airsofters and MilSimers) already had Haley's support, so I guess it was only a matter of time before Costa got hooked as well. Certainly some great news for our exponentially growing hobby!

I'm not really sure what he'd do for AS or the MILSIM community besides giving it a "thumbs up". If people want training from Costa, they can attend his carbine classes. If people want to carry that over to MILSIM they can. I just don't really see how he could really be involved in airsoft stuff.

I'm not really sure what he'd do for AS or the MILSIM community besides giving it a "thumbs up". If people want training from Costa, they can attend his carbine classes. If people want to carry that over to MILSIM they can. I just don't really see how he could really be involved in airsoft stuff.

IMO it's basically two fold --

1) Costa helps add legitimacy to Airsoft/Milsim as a training tool.

2) Mad Bull slathers Costa in their product and then AS/Milsm people buy it.

The landscape is very different now, four years ago at Shot Show people would have laughed in your face if you told them you were involved w/ airsoft or milsim. Today it is a very different story with Military and LE actively seeking AS/Milsim out as a training tool.

@JP Wonderfully said. Costa is a heavyweight in the world of Military/LE/Civilian defense, and by him standing behind Airsoft as more than a game will go a long way to legitimizing the sport. It will also bring many real steel shooters into the sport. Those who attend his classes who have never heard of Airsoft besides clear plastic guns will be intrigued and pulled in.