American MilSim
Random Cynic

What would you name the next OP?

well when this op ended the country was in the same state it was before so i would think the next op would have something to do with ending this story

We have a Lincoln reference on the patch, so I suggest that continue with Op:Better Angels from the First Inaugural Address:

"I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

I would call it "Divided Home" or "Home Divided" doesnt matter How divided it is wheter one side has more gound then the other.. you can then reuse it with iteration numbers IE: Divided Home 1, 2 and so one.. also takes it from a broken home to a divided home which means some family healing has happened....

We have a Lincoln reference on the patch, so I suggest that continue with Op:Better Angels from the First Inaugural Address:

"I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

Great quote from a great man. I heard this in high school and part of it stuck with me for some reason or another. It wasnt until I saw American History X and Edward Furlong puts this part in his paper ,"I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. and quotes it at the end of the movie that it really hit me. I actually shed a few tears after hearing it and watching that movie and seeing the change in Edward Nortons character throughout the movie. I say stick with the Lincoln theme, it fits this story line very well.

I vote for OP: Peacemaker....

As a fan of Great Plains history, the Peacemaker pistol helped to tame the West, as well as fertilize it with those that would challenge its prosperity, progress, or happiness. It aided in quelling Indian uprisings, raids, and protected the Great Plains settlers from other dangers.

In the case of Broken Home storyline, UFS is attempting to squash the upstarts and regain its control over rich resources, as well as sovereignty over its citizens. CoST forces can see this piece of history as a sort of badge of rebellion against the UFS and its armies. UFS could consider the word "Peacemaker" as a veil for ending this feeble attempt at independence by nothing more than farmers, yokels, and rednecks who were lucky enough to capture resources to even initiate the movement.

I dunno... this was a way for me to burn 20 minutes of dead time at work at 2 in the morning.