American MilSim
BigSweet

Vendors for Copperhead V

I'll be setting up a febreze tent for all those carriers/chest rig owners that don't want to give away their positions as result of manstink or just appreciate that the winds shift and what was once up may now be down. 

The cost of said service will be smelling like what the febreze company thinks an ocean smells like.

I will also be selling tp and renting a shovel if nobody answers my previous post.  ;)

We are proud to have the following sponsors and industry partners that support you, the player: Elite Force, Evike, ZShot, Titan PowerEnola Gaye,  MoeGunsLBX Tactical, Redline Airsoft, Milwaukee Custom Kydex, Mechanix Wear.

POW! -- We've added KRYTAC to the Copperhead V on-site vendor line up! Wanna man-handle  A KRISS VECTOR??  Make some time and check out the amazing products that Krytac has to offer!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE...

AMPED Airsoft as our on-site vendor is now taking pre-orders to be delivered to the AO! Buy what you need and pick it up at the event!

On 8/19/2019 at 11:55 PM, DesertMarksman said:

I'll be setting up a febreze tent for all those carriers/chest rig owners that don't want to give away their positions as result of manstink or just appreciate that the winds shift and what was once up may now be down. 

The cost of said service will be smelling like what the febreze company thinks an ocean smells like.

I will also be selling tp and renting a shovel if nobody answers my previous post.  ;)

I'd pay for this TBH :)