AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
TAK

WTT/WTS: AG-36 for M4 platform

I have a JG G36k that has been converted to an AG-36 with a madbull noise enhancing flashhider. It Chrono's right around 380 FPS and comes with 8 mid cap magazines. It obviously comes with the original stock, folding butt stock and battery. I'm willing to trade for a baseline M4 type setup with any availiable mags that come with it. If it doesn't come with battery I'll keep mine from the AG-36. If wanting to buy for cash I'm selling the entire setup for $250 Thats all king arms 100 rd mid caps and Mag 50 rd mid capps. The 40mm launcher, the flash hider and after market battery holding butt stock (not pictured) The launcher itself bran new is worth quite a bit as it's only had 4 bb shells put through it. If you have anything to trade that you think might work just shoot me a PM.

photo2omp.jpg

photovkw.jpg

I can say this is one hell of a G36. Got to see it up close when Tak stopped by Doc's admin tent near coleville.

Hey Tak. Is the G36 Ambidextrous? I'm thinking about it for my wife who is a lefty and needs a new primary.

lol sorry I went on vacation, just seen this. Yes it is in good condition, not missing any parts and is ambedextrious.