Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

Landmines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Thompson

Thompson

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Are airsoft landmines allowed art AMS Events?

I have read through the ruleset and did not see any rules covering whether or not landmines are allowed. My teams is going to be attending Norhtern Front II and we're wondering if we can bring our landmines (https://www.evike.com/products/51316/). If they are allowed are there any rules or regulations that we need to follow? If not thanks for letting us know. 

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Are airsoft landmines allowed art AMS Events?

I have read through the ruleset and did not see any rules covering whether or not landmines are allowed. My teams is going to be attending Norhtern Front II and we're wondering if we can bring our landmines (https://www.evike.com/products/51316/). If they are allowed are there any rules or regulations that we need to follow? If not thanks for letting us know. 

Yes, they would fall under the rocket radius rule -- however in my 14+ years of airsoft/milsim I have never seen on of those devices employed successfully. I'd look at the SuperCell Claymores, etc...

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Thompson

Thompson

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thanks for the quick response and the advice! We are looking to invest in several claymores as I do agree, they are more effective. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users