Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

OBH8 AAR

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

OBH 8 AAR 

We are always trying to IMPROVE AMS events while at the same time changing things up, sometime it's a hit and sometime it's a dud, but we are always trying to evolve and improve.

That being said, let us know about check-in, vendor row, activities, AO, PoVs, HELO and the event.

Please no bitching, whining or crying, constructive criticisms appreciated.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Post Slot saved for JP / AMS Staff.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

davester16

davester16

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My team and I had a great time! We played COST and felt that our leadership was great, communicated well and made sure everyone hydrated. I would have loved a T-shirt but no biggie. We did feel that the initial field position favored UFS, but also understand that was the intent. And Sunday the change in field position was welcome! I played Broken Home 7 and it was HOT.... lots of heat cats! this year was much better; I know having it on Memorial Day meant a lot of guys couldn't come but I certainly appreciated the lower temperatures. Maybe there's a time next year near Memorial Day that would work? Honestly I don't know of anything major I would change. It was our first time operating a gun truck... I think WE would like some constructive criticism! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users