Eastern Front - REGISTRATION INFO

American Milsim is Proud to Present

0sQYMwu.jpg

REGISTER HERE

Eastern Front

August 17th-18th, 2019

On Target Paintball (OTP) - Pemberton, NJ

Registration opens MONDAY June 3rd @ Noon CST

FIRST 50 Players to REGISTER will be entered into a raffle for an Elite Force CQB

SITUATION -

With the United Federal States forces failure to establish their spear-tip into Northern Texas during Operation: Southern Front Coalition have initiated a full scale counter-offensive aimed at driving up from the Southern States north along the Eastern seaboard.

Federal forces are now redeploying their troops to secure all vital MSRs , Communication hubs and supply facilities.

It is imperative that the Eastern Federal line hold as the Federal 4 Battalion with the 132 Infantry are closing the noose around the Pacific States in which they've split nearly all PSAs North / South Supply lines.

Event Details:

Free On-Site Camping (No facilities -- Only Porta Johns)

Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-In:

• REGISTRATION fee of $99.00 + Tax per player

• Eastern Front PVC Patch

• AMSL Event Veteran PVC Patch

• AO Map

• Ticket for Game End Raffle

All American Milsim events are BIO BBs ONLY EVENTS.

Helpful Links:

Eastern Front Forums

American Milsim Ruleset

UFS Facebook Group

CoST Facebook Group

American Milsim YouTube

Operation Details:

BLUFOR: UFS Army (United Federal States) 150 SLOTS

- UFS ARMY: United Federal States Army - Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert. (Head Gear: Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER

N89qItK.png

OPFOR: CoST (Coalition of Sovereign Territories) 150 SLOTS

-CoST ARMY: Woodland, Caiman, Ranger Green, Multicam Tropic, Woodland Marpat

OKGNrSn.png

*** IMPORTANT READ REFUND POLICY ***

What is the refund policy?

• All Event Ticket purchases or reservation deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!

• All event Ticket SALES ARE FINAL.

• All event Tickets are transferable.

American MilSim only offers full event refunds to Military/LE personnel in the event they are called for deployment/training. Players seeking a refund will be required to provide their Federal/State issued Military or LE identification.

Event Credit will no LONGER BE GIVEN. If you are unable to attend an event your best course of action is to sell / transfer that ticket to another person.

Question here. New player and have not played in a MilSim event and I'm curious about the campaign. More specifically the camping part. I understand there is a camping site for the pre game, post game that we can set up correct? However once we are in the feild for game play, are we staying out there for the night? Meaning should I bring a separate shelter for the night? Even if its just the old school tarp and sleeping bag? Forgive me for the rookie question but I've tried to find this answer and haven't really been able to. I dont want to come to my first event way under prepared. (Yes I have read the materials list posted and been watching some YouTube recommendations for Milsims). Thabk you.

Question here. New player and have not played in a MilSim event and I'm curious about the campaign. More specifically the camping part. I understand there is a camping site for the pre game, post game that we can set up correct? However once we are in the feild for game play, are we staying out there for the night? Meaning should I bring a separate shelter for the night? Even if its just the old school tarp and sleeping bag? Forgive me for the rookie question but I've tried to find this answer and haven't really been able to. I dont want to come to my first event way under prepared. (Yes I have read the materials list posted and been watching some YouTube recommendations for Milsims). Thabk you.

Marsh,

Saturday we will do 2 Evolutions one for the day, break and then another for the night. Then Sunday we will have the final day evolution -- check out the Northern Front schedule -- EF will closely match that.

The JP,

Question for you in regards to helmet/head gear. I understand no black helmet part however I am having a hard time finding non black frame goggles (I have prescription glasses inserts) and for the life of me I can find goggles that fit my inserts as well as the impact resistance required. I found tan ones but I'm on CoST and tan is not team color. So any help with this? I can buy a pair n spray paint the frames green if need be. Ty