Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

Vortex SPARC II vs Aimpoint PRO

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Quinca

Quinca

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNew York

Which optic should I get I can get the SPARC II for 173 dollars shipped. I like the idea of the long battery life of the Aimpoint https://tacticsfaq.c...s-aimpoint-aco/. Just not sure I want to spend 400 dollars. Am I going to be disappointed I did not spring for the Aimpoint? 

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,492 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Literally, no reason to spend 400 dollars on an Airsoft sight unless you plant to use it on RS as well...

IMO if you just need a Red Dot, get a knock off one for 5080 bucks or whatever they are -- since there isn't recoil the zero should hold. I popsicle mine to my front post and then set my hop-up each event and I am good to go...

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Jerseyman293

Jerseyman293

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTexas

I have a Vortex Sparc II. Vortex comes with a life time warranty, if you have the money to spend on it.. I like it a lot. It breaks you ship it back, no questions asked. And if you sell it. The new owner has the same warranty. No questions asked. Good luck.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users