American Milsim is Proud to Present
The First American Milsim Local (AMSL) event in Texas at D14 Airsoft
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, JANUARY 14th @ NOON CST!
BE ONE OF THE FIRST 50 TO REGISTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN:
ELITE FORCE AMOEBA AM-016
2x BOTTLE OF ELITE FORCE BBS
LBX 0313 RIFLE SLING
Free On-Site Camping (No facilities -- Only Porta Johns)
Included in the enlistment fee all players will receive the following at check-in:
- 2-Day Event April 6th-7th
- REGISTRATION fee of $99.00 + Tax per player
- Southern Front PVC Patch
- AMSL Event Veteran PVC Patch
- AO Map
- Ticket for Game End Raffle
- All American Milsim events are BIO BBs ONLY EVENTS.
Some Helpful Links:
OPFOR: UFS Army (United Federal States) 150 SLOTS
- UFS ARMY: United Federal States Army - Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert. (Head Gear: Multicam, Multicam Aird, Inland Taipan, Desert Marpat, AOR1, Tan, 3 Color Desert) TAC Gear color DOES NOT MATTER.
BLUFOR: CoST (Coalition of Sovereign Territories) 150 SLOTS
-CoST ARMY: Woodland, Caiman, Ranger Green, Multicam Tropic, Woodland Marpat
What is the refund policy?
All Event Ticket purchases or reservation deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE!
All event Ticket SALES ARE FINAL.
All event Tickets are transferable.
American MilSim only offers full event refunds to Military/LE personnel in the event they are called for deployment/training. Players seeking a refund will be required to provide their Federal/State issued Military or LE identification.
Event Credit will no LONGER BE GIVEN. If you are unable to attend an event your best course of action is to sell / transfer that ticket to another person