Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Next Previous
Photo

New Guy from Florida!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Shadow Alpha

Shadow Alpha

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My name is Jonathan (you can call me Alpha) and I'm the commander of a brand new team in Sarasota. We call ourselves the Living Shadows, and we're all brand new to the world of MilSim. I was wondering about a lot of things. Like what are the stories behind the factions? And does American MilSim host any of their events in Florida? What kind of combat environments should I expect? And what are some useful tips that could help my team and myself amp up our skills quickly?

Skitch

Skitch

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationMcAlester, OK

Welcome, man!  I believe the closest events to Florida so far would be Alabama and Mississippi, but I could be wrong. Hopefully the storyline will be getting an update soon, but if you search the forums a little, you can find the 'reasoning' behind each faction.  As far as combat environments goes, it just depends on the AO.  For example, this past weekend, we were playing at Ft. Hood's training facility.  However, a couple months ago, we were playing in the middle of 7,000 broken down vehicles.  As far as useful tips go, my opinion is if you get your team used to using comms and basic hand signals you will be on top of 60% of the teams out there.  Be sure to head over to Facebook, as most of the action happens there nowadays.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Welcome to the AMS community!

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users