Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Next Previous
Photo

Tippman or Valken HPS - semi only?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kodaxx

kodaxx

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a Valken AR-1 stock-integrated HPS. It's a fully pneumatic marker like the Tippman M4.

I see in the ruleset that rifleman have to operate in Semi only - which is not a problem for me...except how do I make my marker compliant?

My guess is that the pin that has the zip tie run through it (prevents me from opening the gun) is sufficient to lock me out from changing my FPS...but I'm not sure on how to physically stop this marker from being able to fire in auto.

Any insight?

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I have a Valken AR-1 stock-integrated HPS. It's a fully pneumatic marker like the Tippman M4.

I see in the ruleset that rifleman have to operate in Semi only - which is not a problem for me...except how do I make my marker compliant?

My guess is that the pin that has the zip tie run through it (prevents me from opening the gun) is sufficient to lock me out from changing my FPS...but I'm not sure on how to physically stop this marker from being able to fire in auto.

Any insight?

I'd reach out to the manufactures or ask on the CoST / UFS FB group.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Rifleman guns generally are not physically locked out of firing full auto, they just are not allowed to be used in full auto.  It's only sniper and DMR weapons that are required to be physically incapable of firing full auto.

Any insight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users