American MilSim
kodaxx

Tippman or Valken HPS - semi only?

I have a Valken AR-1 stock-integrated HPS. It's a fully pneumatic marker like the Tippman M4.

I see in the ruleset that rifleman have to operate in Semi only - which is not a problem for me...except how do I make my marker compliant?

My guess is that the pin that has the zip tie run through it (prevents me from opening the gun) is sufficient to lock me out from changing my FPS...but I'm not sure on how to physically stop this marker from being able to fire in auto.

Any insight?

I have a Valken AR-1 stock-integrated HPS. It's a fully pneumatic marker like the Tippman M4.

I see in the ruleset that rifleman have to operate in Semi only - which is not a problem for me...except how do I make my marker compliant?

My guess is that the pin that has the zip tie run through it (prevents me from opening the gun) is sufficient to lock me out from changing my FPS...but I'm not sure on how to physically stop this marker from being able to fire in auto.

Any insight?

I'd reach out to the manufactures or ask on the CoST / UFS FB group.

Rifleman guns generally are not physically locked out of firing full auto, they just are not allowed to be used in full auto.  It's only sniper and DMR weapons that are required to be physically incapable of firing full auto.

Any insight?