American MilSim
Neil

Will I be able to use my krytac SPR as a DMR

I’ve built my krytac SPR the closest to a DMR, I wanted to know if I can use it as a DMR at Ironclad 3 everything on the gun follows the rules for DMR it shoots well over 400 FPS using .20s and it is incapable of full auto, the inner barrel is roughly 22 inches and the outer barrel is 16 inches not including the suppressor, with the suppressor on the gun the barrel is 22 inches but I don’t know if you would include the suppressor as part of the outer barrel, Will I still be able to use it as a DMR?

I’ve built my krytac SPR the closest to a DMR, I wanted to know if I can use it as a DMR at Ironclad 3 everything on the gun follows the rules for DMR it shoots well over 400 FPS using .20s and it is incapable of full auto, the inner barrel is roughly 22 inches and the outer barrel is 16 inches not including the suppressor, with the suppressor on the gun the barrel is 22 inches but I don’t know if you would include the suppressor as part of the outer barrel, Will I still be able to use it as a DMR?

Yes.