Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
December 2018
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Next Previous
Photo

Will I be able to use my krytac SPR as a DMR

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Neil

Neil

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I’ve built my krytac SPR the closest to a DMR, I wanted to know if I can use it as a DMR at Ironclad 3 everything on the gun follows the rules for DMR it shoots well over 400 FPS using .20s and it is incapable of full auto, the inner barrel is roughly 22 inches and the outer barrel is 16 inches not including the suppressor, with the suppressor on the gun the barrel is 22 inches but I don’t know if you would include the suppressor as part of the outer barrel, Will I still be able to use it as a DMR?

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I’ve built my krytac SPR the closest to a DMR, I wanted to know if I can use it as a DMR at Ironclad 3 everything on the gun follows the rules for DMR it shoots well over 400 FPS using .20s and it is incapable of full auto, the inner barrel is roughly 22 inches and the outer barrel is 16 inches not including the suppressor, with the suppressor on the gun the barrel is 22 inches but I don’t know if you would include the suppressor as part of the outer barrel, Will I still be able to use it as a DMR?

Yes.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users