Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
October 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

When will we see non lethal marker rounds in sport applications?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GUERRILLA

GUERRILLA

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

when will we have "marker projectiles" for REAL firearms in sport application?
Very excited about the future of this sport Style with the Advent of less expensive and more effective marker rounds for real firearms that require the use of a couple simple inexpensive modifications..

when do you think we will see this organized into an actual sport that civilians have an opportunity to take part in?

https://youtu.be/FrKTaSv37-8

A12NOR

A12NOR

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I would rather not get hit by a UTM thank you very much. One the pain imagine a kid getting hit with one. You would have to have whole new head protection that is expensive and the price per round is more that actual ammo
Attended events
Local ops
Op Clean sweep
Op Hornets nest NATO CO
OP Hornets Nest 2 NA CO
National ops
ESR-19 4 - UFS Alpha Platoon rifleman
Broken Home 6- UFS Alpha Platoon Rifleman
Broken home 7- civilian
ESR-19 5 - CLF fighter

GUERRILLA

GUERRILLA

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes of course the price is high at the moment but once it gets into the civilian market hands it should come down rapidly with mass manufacturer and the like..

if you watch the videos the guys that are shooting each other with the rounds suggest they hurt less than Airsoft which is pretty much a negligible amount of pain anyway. My opinion is if you're worried about pain you shouldn't be involved in any of these activities anyway.

Good point about kids however we do let kids do things like motorsports/downhill ski, spearfishing that kind of thing so in my opinion this wouldn't be much more dangerous.

It would be critical to have on a whole new level of protective equipment like riot gear at the very minimum

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,418 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Never, the price is too $$, in fact, I've talked to many train facilities that have flipped their OPFORs to BBs rather then UTM/SIMs because of price.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Farr

Farr

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Sim rounds hurt like a mother trucker. I'd rather stick with BBs and toy guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users