3 replies to this topic

Mac

Mac

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Has there ever been a thought to run a milsim event fallowing the 13 hours of the Benghazi event?

I realize it doesn't tie into the AMS story, but I mean more of a stand alone event.

It would have all of the insurgents of course, the Global Response Staff contractors, CIA analysts, State Department security and of course Ambassador.

It could be run at some place like Playas NM mainly because it closely resembles the terrain. One compound can be set up as the Temporary Diplomatic Outpost (consulate) and on the other end of the map, the CIA Annex. 

Run the drill and have the attacking forces storm the compound and have the DS/Ambassador radio to the Annex for help etc.... Most people know how the rest goes.

It would take some planning, but it would be pretty insane event if run correctly. Of course keeping to the story line/chain of events as close as possible.  

Wolfy

Wolfy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Sounds like it'd be more of a DAM mission than an entire event.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Mac

Mac

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

True, although it could take up a lot of time depending on how its laid out. 

Wolfy

Wolfy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
Might give DAM/Special Forces type peeps sonething to do as well. Asset protection/extraction and stuff in a low light/no light environment can be pretty fun and challenging in a place like Playas. Especially since you can drive from one area to another just like the actual events (ambassador's outpost/CIA base). Could be worth quite a lot of points too if added onto a actual game.
Hello darkness my old friend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users