American MilSim
TheJP

OBH Pictures and Videos

I would like to mention that Front Range Airsoft contributed the Humvee to the American Milsim Black video, but is not recognized anywhere in the video

111.jpg

113.jpg

I would like to mention that Front Range Airsoft contributed the Humvee to the American Milsim Black video, but is not recognized anywhere in the video

We where probably too busy gawking at the awesomeness of it to remember... :)

I Blame Frosty, I'll have him get on it ASAP!

If you didn't make it to OBH or the Kastway store there here is little piece of what you missed...

[media=]

[/media]

I wasn't out at the DDAP until Friday afternoon, but the rest of D9 that was there thursday was up late helping Rick bring all that stuff in. I spent pretty much all the cash I brought there in Rick's booth Friday. B)

I wasn't out at the DDAP until Friday afternoon, but the rest of D9 that was there thursday was up late helping Rick bring all that stuff in. I spent pretty much all the cash I brought there in Rick's booth Friday. B)

That's what we like to hear :)

Also thanks for your guys help!

We really appreciated you guys giving us a hand. That was the night that Rick and I had been up for 48 hours and we really appreciated it.