AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
TheJP

OBH Pictures and Videos

Video from UFS Army 1-1

http://youtu.be/1Zh9uTffbUo

Please like, subscribe, comment and share.

NOTE: For those who have already viewed this video, I had to re-upload it with royalty-free music. Not to be a "like whore" but if you could do me a favor and go back and like the video I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Where are all the CoST videos???

I believe they are not posted, because I imagine much of the early footage is just them getting shot up by us UFS'ers. Except those guys hosing the marines, apparently they were whuppin serious tail.

Anyway, Here's part 2 of MRR's 3 part video "series" from broken home. The last one will be our involvement in coleville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEUg2Q46XU&feature=plcp

I believe they are not posted, because I imagine much of the early footage is just them getting shot up by us UFS'ers. Except those guys hosing the marines, apparently they were whuppin serious tail.

That was CoST 1st platoon made up of the Regulators and Delta 9. And yeah, we basically took those Marines, bent them over our knee and spanked their butts red and sent them packing back to daddy (TOP). It was a good fight though.

I brought my GoPro, but forgot to put it on my helmet in every situation besides my helo ride. I was THAT into what I was doing to be worrying about my camera.

Yep I know what you mean. My wife took about 3-400 pic's and I pulled just the bad 1s and still haven't uploaded them yet. We got some video too but that is going to be a min to get it put together.

Editing our "Secret Squirrel" stuff first. MAKO's Wounded Evac is up now. Currently uploading Part 1 of the M7/MAKO/MissionSpec (M3?) Snatch and Grab Mission. T

Then Part 2 hopefully Saturday. Then I'll push out the rest of the footage. Since we were more SOG than QRF we have more marching footage than anything. Lol.

Editing our "Secret Squirrel" stuff first. MAKO's Wounded Evac is up now. Currently uploading Part 1 of the M7/MAKO/MissionSpec (M3?) Snatch and Grab Mission. T

Then Part 2 hopefully Saturday. Then I'll push out the rest of the footage. Since we were more SOG than QRF we have more marching footage than anything. Lol.

A lot or ours from Army 1st platoon UFS is the same. It's alot of us taking a while to get somewhere, then spending about 15 minutes assaulting and destroying an objective. Except for coleville, but sadly our platoon was repelling advances from the flanks, or assaulting from the flank, so I don't have alot of footage from in the town. I spent alot of time in coleville at the end of sunday, but had passed my camera off. So somebody better have been filming all that carnage.

And Metal, ya'll musta done damn well, I heard horror stories all day long of that push, and was surprised, because we were basically doing the same thing to any CoST we encountered as we marched through the field.

^I remember setting that tent up Friday. Tusk and Croaker made sure it would be a good challange for you guys.

AND THE SAGA IS COMPLETE!

No seriously, these videos have been hard to edit, We had multiple cameras, but from at least one all the footage was garbage cuz it was canted funny, and it was hard to find a way to tell a good story with the video when I had as much footage as I did, I wanted to include every BB fired but that's just not feasible.

Either way, our 3 part saga of UFS Army 1-2's involvement in the battle is done. It's watchable from start to end too. which would be the trailer, to the outtakes AKA thunder B wake up call.

Would be awesome if you guys could like, comment, subscribe, share it, all that good stuff, only helps us have an even BIGGER game next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRqDUJ7wsbw&feature=related

P.S. - Kilroy, please finish snatch and grab video, I want to see the end of that.

you know blackbird, it amazes me that you were actually able to find more than 5 minutes of footage anywhere near

Coleville that does not show the FRA Humvee, but whatev, we all know why CoST took and held the church on the last day, and why the UFS met with any success whatsoever during the assault on Coleville the day before (I'll give you a hint, we switched sides between day one and day two)

Guy with the backwards hat not wearing eye protection (3:45 to 4:45) and hit in back of head again then walking to MASH. Safety First!