American MilSim
TheJP

OBH Pictures and Videos

imag0462.jpg

sabresunda.png

More at our album!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.316583115091229.75331.189024387847103&type=3

SABRE had an absolutely great weekend rolling with the rest of the QRF, especially Boulder Brigade. We were also fortunate enough to steal our friends at Marines 1-4, the Knights Application Group guys, to keep the fight going throughout the weekend.

Green guys made it a heck of a weekend, definitely had some spirited shooting with the Central Arkansas guys and of course the rest of the green guys running through Coleville all weekend.

Hope you guys like our pics!

SABRE, you guys are nuts. As you can see in the 2nd picture. It was awesome to run into you a few times and bullshit about random things. One of your guys was taking cover behind a covert tube in the night game when Donner and I ran up.. in the middle of a firefight I think we were talking about hometowns and women?

Hope to play with you again soon.

<placeholder for our pics/vids, didn't want to stray off topic>

Pics

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/GZDynastar/OBH/

SABRE, you guys are nuts. As you can see in the 2nd picture. It was awesome to run into you a few times and bullshit about random things. One of your guys was taking cover behind a covert tube in the night game when Donner and I ran up.. in the middle of a firefight I think we were talking about hometowns and women?

Hope to play with you again soon.

<placeholder for our pics/vids, didn't want to stray off topic>

That was me in the picture and during the night game. :ph34r:

SABER 01-98 You guys are bad ass, I loved playing with you at the night mission. Arn't you glad you followed me? After I eat shit I am sure you thought I was a joke, Right up until the assault on the building started. Your guy quick thinking and a properly placed smoke OWNED. I will travel with you boys any day of the week.

You guy helped make the event worth all the money and energy I spent. Turst me that's hard to do!!! Thanks again guys.

Just remember if you see a triangle don't worry Random has got him.

Random,

Next time we see you we are introducing beer into the equation. Sorry we couldn't take you up on that offer at BH, but we'll be making that consideration for next time we see you, for sure!

Random,

Next time we see you we are introducing beer into the equation. Sorry we couldn't take you up on that offer at BH, but we'll be making that consideration for next time we see you, for sure!

After seeing me enter a enemy building like a ninja, you don't think I'm such a joke now huh? I did fall on my face running from 45ish bad guys so I guess that helps me redeem myself a bit.

I don't drink beer I brought if for you guys. But I will not say no, that would be impolite. =*)

Never thought you were a joke to start! No way you can think that about guys like you in DMZ. Our guys had a blast rolling with you throughout the OP.

Do know this though. We do think you are amazing for popping the MS2000 though, that was hilarious!

Never thought you were a joke to start! No way you can think that about guys like you in DMZ. Our guys had a blast rolling with you throughout the OP.

Do know this though. We do think you are amazing for popping the MS2000 though, that was hilarious!

I love doing that. People have NO idea how bad that pissed people off till it happens to them. I bring three of them with me just for that. The more pain in the ass they are the more BS they gotta deal with. I am not dieing easy, its not in my blood. You guys should see when I bring out all my "make people mad" googies. Its great.

You guys talkin on the mics so softly and not being able to hear each other was my favorite part. Besides that you guys are bad ass and welcome at my field anytime. Just let me know before you show up so I can set something special up. I hope I getta play with you soon.

<------sorry thread highjacker.

Here's most of our infil/exfil crew upon braifly returning to camp after the helo safetey briefing to don our helmets. Every one of us pictured is sporting HSGI battle/war belts and two have tactical beards. :D

img0344en.jpg

img0340hq.jpg

img0342lj.jpg

Nice job Shooter! You did a great job of documenting the event. But most of all, putting up with a tentful of Regulators!

Thanks for your good work and tolerance.

Jager

Any word on the photo's from the proffesional Photag's? And if w will have to buy them this year?

The link to the photographer's website is: http://kdogphotog.zenfolio.com

Speaking as an experienced photographer, it takes some work when proofing photos. Some don't turn out. You have to orient others. And then you have to watermark them so they can't be taken without permission. It might be a while.

KDog always does great work, and great things take time. For smaller OPs it usually takes several days, but for big ones like Broken Home, I'd say give her at LEAST a week, guys.