American MilSim
Airsoft_Geek

Grenade vendors?

Will we be able to buy pyro on site? I know Xtreme Airsoft does most of the AMS events but I haven't seen a post from them on Northern Front.

XA will not be at NF since it's an AMSL event, Black OPs will have their store open and stocked.

Will we be able to buy pyro on site? I know Xtreme Airsoft does most of the AMS events but I haven't seen a post from them on Northern Front.

Hello! BOA (the field) has a ton EG wirepulls in (just in there sunday, insane amount of smokes) and they have about 9 palates of EG67s. All will be available for purchase on the event days.

Also, Miwaukee Airsoft and Tactical is doing preorders for this event. You can order online now (https://milwaukeeairsoft.com/collections/event-pick-up) and pick up on check-in friday. Theyve got basically every type of EG smoke and grenade along with TAG rounds.

Milwaukee Airsoft will also have tons of batteries, BBs, and some guns for sale there. However, BOA may be able to undersell on EG67s a little bit (buck cheaper) so you ultimately have a few choices.

I don't run HWS so I'm not concerned about TAGinn archangels/reapers. Mainly worried about TAG R2Bs, will they have those?

Follow the link above. You can pre-order R2Bs from Milwaukee Airsoft and Tactical