• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Will we be able to buy pyro on site? I know Xtreme Airsoft does most of the AMS events but I haven't seen a post from them on Northern Front.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Will we be able to buy pyro on site? I know Xtreme Airsoft does most of the AMS events but I haven't seen a post from them on Northern Front.

XA will not be at NF since it's an AMSL event, Black OPs will have their store open and stocked.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Blackfoot

Blackfoot

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Wisconsin

Hello! BOA (the field) has a ton EG wirepulls in (just in there sunday, insane amount of smokes) and they have about 9 palates of EG67s. All will be available for purchase on the event days.

Also, Miwaukee Airsoft and Tactical is doing preorders for this event. You can order online now (https://milwaukeeair...s/event-pick-up) and pick up on check-in friday. Theyve got basically every type of EG smoke and grenade along with TAG rounds.

Milwaukee Airsoft will also have tons of batteries, BBs, and some guns for sale there. However, BOA may be able to undersell on EG67s a little bit (buck cheaper) so you ultimately have a few choices.

- Blue Collar Weekend Warrior -
VFC Avalon

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
I don't run HWS so I'm not concerned about TAGinn archangels/reapers. Mainly worried about TAG R2Bs, will they have those?

Blackfoot

Blackfoot

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSoutheastern Wisconsin

I don't run HWS so I'm not concerned about TAGinn archangels/reapers. Mainly worried about TAG R2Bs, will they have those?

Follow the link above. You can pre-order R2Bs from Milwaukee Airsoft and Tactical

- Blue Collar Weekend Warrior -
VFC Avalon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users