Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
October 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

FNG from AZ

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

GTPerrault

GTPerrault

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello all, Brand new to American Milsim, Copperhead 4 will be my first event signed on as a rifleman for PSA. I can't wait to make the drive out to Playas and get a chance to break in some fresh kit! If anyone needs any 3D printed parts let me know, I am always looking to increase my pyro budget. 

Note: If anyone's fireteam is short a man I would be happy to fill in I've got no battle buddies as it sits right now. Currently rocking an APEX R5 M4 Type Rifle which is all tuned up as well as an FNX45 sidearm. All Ranger Green/OD Gear if that makes any difference.

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Greetings! I have attended one event so far (Broken Home 7) and am attending Northern Front next, then Copperhead 4 which will be my third event. I also have a 3D printer. I also like lots of pyro. Recently got a new job and will likely be spending a lot on pyro. Prepare to be destroyed. #UFSWARMACHINE

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,415 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Hello all, Brand new to American Milsim Copperhead 4 will be my first event signed on as a rifleman for PSA. I'm can't wait to make the drive out to playas and get a chance to break in some fresh kit! If anyone needs any 3D printed parts let me know, I am always looking to increase my pyro budget. 

Note: If anyone's fireteam is short a man I would be happy to fill in I've got no battle buddies as it sits right now. Currently rocking an APEX R5 M4 Type Rifle which is all tuned up as well as an FNX45 sidearm. All Ranger Green/OD Gear if that makes any difference.

Welcome to the AMS Coumminty! Look forward to seeing you at CH this year!

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users