2 replies to this topic

Wolfy

Wolfy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
Been a few years of craziness for me when it came to jobs and moving around all over the place, bills and other issues. But I can say with certainty that I plan to come back to airsoft very soon. Still have all my gear (with a few better editions from actual shooting) but am planning to get a few more things to update my wardrobe and guns.

A little about me before my 2 year airsoft break. I was a part of Nemesis Milsim for about a year and a half and attended a few AMS games with them over that time. Due to my circumstances I took a break from the airsoft scene and such so drifted away from the team. With my comeback I'll likely just stick to my new fireteam of friends for now unless otherwise noted. Also my call sign has been changed to my proper one of "Wolfy", I used to be known as "Hawk" when I was on Nemesis but never super liked it anyway.

Hope to attend events soon! (Still in the air about Northern Front, got bills to pay before shelling out for airsoft gear over car/real steel).
Hello darkness my old friend.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,382 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Hoping to see you at Northern Front!

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Wolfy

Wolfy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Hoping to see you at Northern Front!

Hope so too! Been stingy with money though so worst case will have to wait until the next game before I am willing to shell out the money for airsoft again. I'll probably make a decision when all the dust settles from bills these next few days.

Hello darkness my old friend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users