American MilSim
JTP709

Lost and Found

Lost:

1x Alta industries coyote brown knee pad (older style)

Umarex HK USP co2 NBB with trades whitened and a mag

Element bowman style headset and matching PTT

I lost a couple magpul beta project AK mags with OD green base plates and OD magpuls and some JB weld on the rear tabs to help them seat better in my rifle.

While looking for my mags in the lost and found before heading home, I spotted several of the items mos you guys have listed. I'm sure most of these items will be recovered when the admins get the pics up of all the items that were found and turned in.

One of our guys found one, we are in kentucky but if you really want it let me know and I can find out who has it and how we can get it back to you.

I figured we could post this up for anybody that might have picked something up and forgot to drop it off at the on-site L&F, or if someone got home and realized they lost something that the ASM crew may still have.

I lost my Tornado Grenade which is Red with White duct tape wrapped around it securing a piece of para cord that should have retained the pin.

I threw it into the second floor of the "prison" (I think) building during the night game and never saw it again. After I was hit I went to retrieve it and the COST guys occupying that room acknowledged that it came in but didn't detonate. However, It wasn't anywhere in the room, or around the building after a thorough search that night and the following morning.

Please PM me if you've found my Tornado.

Those items were Bandit's from MAKO Team and he got them back no problem.

Those items were Bandit's from MAKO Team and he got them back no problem.

I saw a red Tornado with "Bandit" written on it in the back of the Lost and Found ATV, I'm glad he got it back. Twitch shot me a message saying they had found my red Tornado grenade and will hopefully be getting it back soon :)

Lost: Pleather Notebook, Gorrilla Tape strip on the front, Tickets and a playing card tucked inside. Not too worried about the notebook itself (freebie from the ANG Recruiter) but all the arrest information and other statistics that I logged as Police Commander is in it.

PM Mailing address please.

FOUND: sunday night after CTAC left, one CTAC NERF football Persons name is sharpied out. @ DMZ airsoft, if your bad enough come get it.

FOUND: just after you left COMPFIRE nerf football. send baylie I need a target smaller than you.

:P

I am missing 3 King Arms AK midcaps.. Pretty much brand new did not have any markings or tape on them.

I'm pretty sure I saw these in the back of the lnf truck. Dunno who'd have them now, but someone does.

FOUND: just after you left COMPFIRE nerf football. send baylie I need a target smaller than you.

:P

THX, I will get it from you the next time we are down there, if that is ok.

I turned it into lost and found. Did it have a patch saying "North Texas"?

Jager

Yes it did, actually. I probably missed that pouch between bivvy takedown, raffle and trying to get back to Texas before midnight. I'll PM JP a mailing address.

Oh - and thanks for turning it in, too.

Which reminds me, when I was hunting around for that pouch, I noticed that the AEG had been brought in. If I hadn't already given an award for outstanding operator - I'd have given it to the person who brought it in. It's gotta be hard to look at a perfectly good AEG and say, "the owner needs to get this back."

Lost:

Green nerf rocket/football with electrical tape around it and "Smiddy" "CMA" in black sharpie

Went to pick it up after hitting the little atv tank and was not there, only found my white one.

Grey and blue Kobalt brand Alan key tool set left at the edge of the concrete structure in coleville closest to the tent

Smiddy, That was a good shot you made. It landed under my right foot and stayed in the buggy until I went to respawn. I gave that rocket to one of the admins because I know what its like to not get em back. I also turned in 3 others that were brought to me. Did you check in the L/F trailer at the registration building. There were probably 8-10 nerf rockets in there when i went to find my JCS rockets and homade nerf 203 rounds.

I left my HSGI coyote ball hat in the mens restroom, far left stall. I would love to have it back, only got to wear it for like an hour but I'm betting someone found it and was like hmm new hat cool.

I would like to give a shoutout to a young CoST, Justin, from 1-4. I watched him find a dust covered elite force 1911 in the road near a bus loaded with CoST after Sunday's endex. I showed him how to clear the pistol to prevent an AD, at which point he acknowledged the pistol wasn't his and offered to take it to L&F.

We ended up finding the rightful owner on the bus, but it is great to see young players already showing the integrity needed in this sport.

I received the credit for returning the pistol that day, but it should have been Justin.

Smiddy, That was a good shot you made. It landed under my right foot and stayed in the buggy until I went to respawn. I gave that rocket to one of the admins because I know what its like to not get em back. I also turned in 3 others that were brought to me. Did you check in the L/F trailer at the registration building. There were probably 8-10 nerf rockets in there when i went to find my JCS rockets and homade nerf 203 rounds.

Never made it to check the lost and found, I know where to buy more so I'm not worried

I had an OD OPS CORE helmet come up missing from the Kastway shop. Were still trying to figure out if it ended up in the other trailer (which is still in Oklahoma) but in the event that someone mistook it for their and picked it up I'd love to have it back. It had a UAL patch on the side of it.

My son Zyyth lost an Olive Drab M4 midcap with his call sign engraved on the bottom. He also lost his cheek rest for an L85. It is also Olive Drab in color. He last had it towards the end of the daytime battle on Saturday.

Thanks,

Strider - CMA

The OD M4 mag was lost around the stage area on Saturday morning before we started. I think that it was turned in to an admin.