American MilSim
JTP709

Lost and Found

I figured we could post this up for anybody that might have picked something up and forgot to drop it off at the on-site L&F, or if someone got home and realized they lost something that the ASM crew may still have.

I lost my Tornado Grenade which is Red with White duct tape wrapped around it securing a piece of para cord that should have retained the pin.

I threw it into the second floor of the "prison" (I think) building during the night game and never saw it again. After I was hit I went to retrieve it and the COST guys occupying that room acknowledged that it came in but didn't detonate. However, It wasn't anywhere in the room, or around the building after a thorough search that night and the following morning.

Please PM me if you've found my Tornado.

I'm not sure if these were found, but two rifles, a pair of gloves, a UFS radio (left on to channel 2) and a green propane tank were left in the respawn building at the airfield. We figured it was left there during the night op. These items were found Sunday Morning by members of 2nd Platoon CoST during the battle and given to AMS admin. If you were able to retrieve said items, please let me know. If you weren't able to retrieve them, you at least know they are in AMS hands right now and not left out at the field.

CHAPPY

My son Zyyth lost an Olive Drab M4 midcap with his call sign engraved on the bottom. He also lost his cheek rest for an L85. It is also Olive Drab in color. He last had it towards the end of the daytime battle on Saturday.

Thanks,

Strider - CMA

i lost a black voodoo tatical bag and shemagh the bag had bout 8 mags in it and it had a claymore patch on front it said front toward enemy it was left at st mery went back and was gone pm me if it was found

Lost a KJW P226 pistol mag on Saturday somewhere probably between Caen and Pegasus or the Ravine to the East of Pegasus going towards Coleville.

PM if you happened to pick one up.

Lost a TSD M9 CO2 Pistol

Black with both sides of the front barrel plastic ground and melted off ( to fit in a holster) . You can see the silver inner barrel metal up on the front now.

It looks like a dog chewed it to heck...LOL lost during final battle in Coleville on the South side of TAN . Perhaps in the grass near the covered berms.

Thanks

Crow

I lost a couple magpul beta project AK mags with OD green base plates and OD magpuls and some JB weld on the rear tabs to help them seat better in my rifle.

While looking for my mags in the lost and found before heading home, I spotted several of the items mos you guys have listed. I'm sure most of these items will be recovered when the admins get the pics up of all the items that were found and turned in.

I lost my ThunderB grenade at Coleville (sp?) on Sunday during the final assault. Frosty has video of me throwing it, but I never retrieved it. It didn't have any markings on it to signify it was mine.. But, if you find it around the left side of the map behind the concrete 2 story building.

Lost a black Cobra brand walkie-talkie, near the main building at the airport, probably south of it.

The Cobra radio from the Airport was turned into me along with two rifles, a couple of mags, and a backpack at the airfield. It was taken to the staging area and turned over to AMS Staff.

Lost a KJW 1911 green gas mag. Has a red and white stripe on one side as well as a 13 that looks like a B in silver sharpie. Possibly lost in the ravine between coleville and the airstrip. Or somewhere near Pegasus bridge. Tried to retrace steps after day one but I was so dehydrated and sore I couldn't focus. Thanks !

Although I am still missing 3 orange JCS rockets and ALL(8 ea.) of my homemade NERF m203 rounds,I wanted to thank EVERYONE that returned the rockets to me(tan buggy w/mounted launcher) during game play.I turned in the nerf rockets that were not mine to the lost and found trailer immediately after the game ended. I dont believe in taking things that don't belong to me even though Im gonna have to replac my originals.

Lost: Pleather Notebook, Gorrilla Tape strip on the front, Tickets and a playing card tucked inside. Not too worried about the notebook itself (freebie from the ANG Recruiter) but all the arrest information and other statistics that I logged as Police Commander is in it.

Lost: Pleather Notebook, Gorrilla Tape strip on the front, Tickets and a playing card tucked inside. Not too worried about the notebook itself (freebie from the ANG Recruiter) but all the arrest information and other statistics that I logged as Police Commander is in it.

Pretty sure our guy found that and turned it in to the lost and found.

Pretty sure our guy found that and turned it in to the lost and found.

Yep. I found this on the road next to Pegasus on Sunday, guessing it was around 1100/1130. I kept it until we got back to camp, at which point I handed it to Jazzman, UFS S6, who said he was going to turn it in to the admins. I assume he did as such. Curious, what was the playing card from?

The Cobra radio from the Airport was turned into me along with two rifles, a couple of mags, and a backpack at the airfield. It was taken to the staging area and turned over to AMS Staff.

How can I get it back? I'll pay for shipping.

Yep. I found this on the road next to Pegasus on Sunday, guessing it was around 1100/1130. I kept it until we got back to camp, at which point I handed it to Jazzman, UFS S6, who said he was going to turn it in to the admins. I assume he did as such. Curious, what was the playing card from?

Varusteleka.fi

They are one of the retailers I get my German stuff through (I am a German Jager at Eastwind) and it came free with an order I made. They carry it on their site.

Lost: M4 midcap magazine, dark gray (with paint chipping off of it probably) has the number "15" written in blue paint pen on the top next to the feed hole

Lost:

Green nerf rocket/football with electrical tape around it and "Smiddy" "CMA" in black sharpie

Went to pick it up after hitting the little atv tank and was not there, only found my white one.

Grey and blue Kobalt brand Alan key tool set left at the edge of the concrete structure in coleville closest to the tent