American MilSim

This Broken Home will be my first large scale milsim event. Is there any final advice anyone has? Any critical items i might need to get still. Ive been told to bring lots of water, tick and bug spray and sunscreen. Anything else i might need or need to know ahead of time? Thanks in advance.

Pace yourself. This AO will kill you if you don't respect it. Take it slow and drink water whenever you can. Listen to your squad lead and don't be a free lancer. And most important have fun because that's why we all do this sport.

Anyone know a good place to get tops and bottom Multicam BDU’s, I’m looking to spend less than $70 if anyone can help I’d appreciate it!

Anyone know a good place to get tops and bottom Multicam BDU’s, I’m looking to spend less than $70 if anyone can help I’d appreciate it!

might help if you post a size you’re looking for or what your dimensions are.

Run a search on the forums. This question gets asked every year and, every year, good advice and suggestions are given.

Bring plenty of water and pace yourself. As Rebel said, this AO is tough. Oklahoma heat and humidity don't make it any easier.

Good luck and hope you have a great time!