Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
October 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

MSW Flecktards?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga
So I'm really wanting to attend a Milsim West event as a German KSK operator (Flecktarn), I've got most of the loadout and everything, but I don't have anyone to run with. MSW rules require 9 people in a full squad in order to play as non-multicam NATO. Anyone know anybody I could get in contact with? Any help regarding this would be much appreciated, as I'm brand new to MSW as a whole.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"
Weapon of Choice- KWA CQR Mod-1

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

T-REX

T-REX

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Kansas

This is the American Milsim Forum, not Milsim West. I suggest finding a MSW fb page or forum

AMS Operations Participated in:

Broken Home 2,3,4,6

Faded Giant 3,4,5

Reindeer Games 12, 13, 15

End State 2, 3

Iron Clad 1, 2

Iron Horse 1

Rebel Yell 3

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,418 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

So I'm really wanting to attend a Milsim West event as a German KSK operator (Flecktarn), I've got most of the loadout and everything, but I don't have anyone to run with. MSW rules require 9 people in a full squad in order to play as non-multicam NATO. Anyone know anybody I could get in contact with? Any help regarding this would be much appreciated, as I'm brand new to MSW as a whole.

If you were able to assemble a minimum 12 man squad with Flektarn we'd consider allowing it for CoST. My personal fav is the German old school RAIN camo, oddly enough works very well in Ok and Northern TX in all seasons.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

If you were able to assemble a minimum 12 man squad with Flektarn we'd consider allowing it for CoST. My personal fav is the German old school RAIN camo, oddly enough works very well in Ok and Northern TX in all seasons.

I will almost definitely take you up on that next time y'all show up in the southeast for a non-18+ event. Much appreciated!

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

This is the American Milsim Forum, not Milsim West. I suggest finding a MSW fb page or forum

They don't have a forum that I can see, and I'm far from fluent in Facebook, hence why I'm in off topic. A sizable amount of guys that do AMS do MSW as well from my knowledge.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

If you were able to assemble a minimum 12 man squad with Flektarn we'd consider allowing it for CoST. My personal fav is the German old school RAIN camo, oddly enough works very well in Ok and Northern TX in all seasons.

WTF? Is the JP also in charge of MSW? Sounds like some sort of monopoly.....

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

WTF? Is the JP also in charge of MSW? Sounds like some sort of monopoly.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users