Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
November 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Next Previous
Photo

DMR Carry Limits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sphyx42

Sphyx42

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

Are players using the special category weapons (DMR, SSW, HSW) only allowed one extra firearm or multiple(so long as the secondary/tertiary are not special weapons themselves)?

For ex. A person running a DMR setup has a backup AEG(Rifle or SMG) AND pistol?

Or just two firearms, primary and secondary be it an AEG(Rifle or SMG) OR Pistol?

Thanks,

Sphyx

Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico

Dark Horse Approved™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • LocationWichita KS
You are allowed to carry back up weapons such as another AEG but your magazine limit is still going to be 7 magazines. I highly suggest that you invest in a pistol as your secondary weapon since you will be able to carry an unlimited number of magazines for the pistol. Please check the rules if you have not done so already.

Alpha Company

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Sphyx42

Sphyx42

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Ron Mexico,

If I'm reading your reply right, if I run a DMR setup I can have 3 weapon systems on my person during gameplay. Is that correct or am I hashing things up?

Thanks,

Sphyx

Airsoft_Geek

Airsoft_Geek

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Ron Mexico,

If I'm reading your reply right, if I run a DMR setup I can have 3 weapon systems on my person during gameplay. Is that correct or am I hashing things up?

Thanks,

Sphyx

If I am reading it right, you can, but the DMR and AEG magazines ALL count towards the 7-magazine limit (wheras with DMR and pistol you could carry 7 DMR mags and unlimited pistol mags).  Then again, if your AEG and DMR take the same type of magazine and you want to run the same weight BB's in them both, that would solve the issue of having to choose how many of your 7 mags are DMR and how many are AEG.  Either way you're limit to 7 mags total for everything that's not a pistol.

• Zone likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users