Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
October 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

Questions about Squads.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Najajo01

Najajo01

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So my friends and I are planning on going to Northern Front this summer. This is my first milsim that I will be going to and I was wondering about the squads. My friends and I only make up 5 people and I saw on the rules that a squad makes up 12 people. What would happen about that? Would we be put with another squad to fill it up? Also I read about the different positions in the squads such as the sniper, or medic. My friends and I all just have casual AEGs, like AKs and M4s. Do we have to bring special guns like snipers and LMGs? Or will we be put with people who have them? Thank you!

EODGUY02

EODGUY02

American MilSim Member

• Black Label Member
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Generally if manning allows it you’ll be paired up with another smaller squad/group to fill out a full 12 man squad or they’ll add a bunch of randoms to your group. As for the special roles it is not required for a squad to have any of those roles however it puts you at a great disadvantage to not have at least a medic and SSW roles filled, usually in this case if there is a random that signs up with no team and the volunteer to be SSW the May automatically place him in your squad to fill the role. Most teams will fill these roles internally to ensure they have a competent player filling it. Hope this helps. Also bear in mind as rifleman all of you will be required to stay on semiauto hense the importantance of the SSW role.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users