Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
October 2018
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Next Previous
Photo

New bday DMR!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Starlord91

Starlord91

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi guys need some help, what sr25/m110 should i get for my birthday its between a g&g gr25 spr or the classic army m110, tell me which you prefer and why.

Thanks in advance :)

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,418 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Little Birdy told me to STAY AWAY FROM DMR builds... with possible AMS rule changes in the near future.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

RazrRob

RazrRob

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Anyone know why AMS is moving away from the DMR role?  I feel this role and the sniper role should be improved/ enhanced. Increase the FPS of these roles and actually give these roles an advantage to carrying the DMRs or single shot rifles. Require the DMRs and Snipers to be real world DMR and Sniper platforms. Etc.  MEDs are fine when observed and I would suggest not allowing them to be used in buildings at all but give us the rooftops. :) Anyone else have opinions or thoughts about this?

Yankee-DTA

Yankee-DTA

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • LocationAMS Support Staff

Anyone know why AMS is moving away from the DMR role?  I feel this role and the sniper role should be improved/ enhanced. Increase the FPS of these roles and actually give these roles an advantage to carrying the DMRs or single shot rifles. Require the DMRs and Snipers to be real world DMR and Sniper platforms. Etc.  MEDs are fine when observed and I would suggest not allowing them to be used in buildings at all but give us the rooftops. :) Anyone else have opinions or thoughts about this?

The current rule set is to require them to be from real world platforms.

You can never become comfortable, until you become comfortable, with being uncomfortable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users