• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jokerhunter

jokerhunter

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey guys, I'm new to Airsoft and am not really looking into the whole speedball thing but actual Milsim teams who can take these things seriously. Tried it with paintball and was not a fan. I'm still in the process of buying all of my gear as well as my gun, haven't bought that yet, still comparing items. So a little about me, i'm currently 24 years old and am Active military currently deployed to Poland, but originally stationed in Germany with the Army. What i bring to the table is a lot of training experience since i sadly have not had the luxury of getting deployed yet. On the other hand i am in a combat arms MOS so i have plenty of field training experience using my weapon systems and various military tactics. Basically i have leave coming up soon in between our various training rotations and will be spending some of that time back home in GA so was looking to maybe meet up and play a game or two if anything happened to be going on. Or even just as simple as touching base with a team during my time back home.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,393 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Reach out on the AMS UFS and PSA groups.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

slimjim00

slimjim00

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

If you are on Facebook check out the group "Airsofters of Georgia". There's usually something going on every weekend for pickup games, and a ton of the dudes who hit the national milsim events also play weekend games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users