American MilSim
SRSn1per

Gun Requirements ~ Confused

Hello, I was curious as if certain gun types were restricted to certain factions. Lets say American weapons tied to X faction, etc. I have been playing the sniper role for quite a while and am interested in milsim but have an L96 and am not sure if this will restrict my faction play in any way.

Can someone elaborate or clarify this for me, I didnt see it in rules if it is I apologize.

We have no requirements for what types of weapons that you carry.  We do however only allow so many bolt action rifles on the field at a time.  This may restrict you as we only have so many slots for bolt action guns.

I recommend investing in an AEG. If you want to keep that sniper playstyle, a DMR could be in your future. If you go to one of these events with a springer, you're going to be heavily outgunned and generally gonna have a bad time. Hell, even Novritsch took a G&G AEG to IronHorse. It's well worth the investment, if you don't have one already.