• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SRSn1per

SRSn1per

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I was curious as if certain gun types were restricted to certain factions. Lets say American weapons tied to X faction, etc. I have been playing the sniper role for quite a while and am interested in milsim but have an L96 and am not sure if this will restrict my faction play in any way.

Can someone elaborate or clarify this for me, I didnt see it in rules if it is I apologize.

Alex AMS

Alex AMS

AMS Chief of Staff

• AMS Founders
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Tx

We have no requirements for what types of weapons that you carry.  We do however only allow so many bolt action rifles on the field at a time.  This may restrict you as we only have so many slots for bolt action guns.

My job is to clarify and enforce policy, not to make policy.

Callsign-Hammer

Callsign-Hammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationLawrenceville, Ga

I recommend investing in an AEG. If you want to keep that sniper playstyle, a DMR could be in your future. If you go to one of these events with a springer, you're going to be heavily outgunned and generally gonna have a bad time. Hell, even Novritsch took a G&G AEG to IronHorse. It's well worth the investment, if you don't have one already.

Mica O'Neal
Callsign- "Corsac"
Weapon of Choice- KWA CQR Mod-1

"The most important thing in the Olympics is not to win, but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well" -Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the Olympic Games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users