AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Bilbo

Ride sharing to the OP

Hey there, I was just thinking we could use this forum to help coordinate sharing rides to the AO since it is pretty remote and most of us in the TX, OK, NM, AZ, KS, CO, UT area may be driving. For instance, I could provide a ride for anyone in the San Antonio area, or ride with anyone from there, or who happen to pass through on their way. Details could be worked out through messages or social media. I hope this will help. 

Seriously, if anyone from or going through the San Antonio area on their way has a seat and some space for gear, I'd like to know, or if anyone in the San Antonio area needs a ride, we could work something out. 

I'll be driving from Reno through Vegas and Pheonix. I have one seat available in my car if anyone needs a ride. Im leaving Thursda morning the 1st at 0800 and plan on driving all day to make it by Thursday night. I will be staying in Lordsburg till Friday morning.