AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
mikeyli

AO size?

You guys planning on expanding the AO into the desert area east of last year's AO. I remember it was mentioned at 2.5. And if so, where would vehicles be allowed to drive?

Just trying to decide if I should bring our technical.

You better be PSA Mikey. . . It'd be sad if I'm a squad leader this year and I'd have to go against my squad leader from last year.

Also, hope to be working with you again this year Kiley!

Az is going to have a great showing this year, Fox company is looking like we'll be 10+ strong. PSA for sure.

Kiley, you guys going psa as well, right?

Always blows my mind when dudes who live in the desert go green LOL.....DT6 Silver will be there with 10+ dudes for UFS with a couple special guests :)

Az is going to have a great showing this year, Fox company is looking like we'll be 10+ strong. PSA for sure.

Kiley, you guys going psa as well, right?

Yep, DH is running as PSA.  Be sure to sign up for the PSA facebook group if you have not done so.

Has the leadership been selected yet??? If TOP is not leading UFS i'm out....