AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Callsign-Hammer

Having trouble finding M90k? Here!

Hey, so I'm sure a lot of you, like me, are psyched about the new E-10 faction. However, I've noticed M90k (The standard Swedish desert camouflage pattern) gear is REALLY hard to find online. So, I've done my searching and found a website based in Sweden that sells it for pretty cheap. It's all in Swedish currency (Kronas), and shipping probably won't be the best, but it's the best I could find that wasn't labelled "Rare" and priced at over 300$. I do NOT know the quality of these items, but, again, these are all I could find. If you find a better company that you trust, or a company based in the US, that sells this pattern, please post a link in the reply section!

https://armygross.se/en/clothing/m90-clothing/